New Grower Medimadness’ rotating garden of lunacy.

Just a little update on that split feeder knot on one of my new main heads on Tilda.
While she looked like she recovered growth the split had not began to heal in the slightest and growth was supported by the Xylem and Phloem tubes on the outer core of the stem but without the structure returning there wasn’t much point keeping a head that couldn’t support extended growth so i removed it, Leaving me wirh 5 new heads in place of 6 which is absolutely fine.
Glad this happened during early veg when she’s growing strong. At least the bends will be a little easier to maintain without the extra head
C6283A44-713A-4537-9DC5-9887EBC39CB7.jpeg

At least it was of the youngest node
17917330-E262-4A9D-BE96-1588F88C1F6F.jpeg

Accidents happen, glad she’s so young. I tend to be a little rough on them when I’m working in the tent, leaning into and bending over them trying to get to the others LOL.

Accidents happen, glad she’s so young. I tend to be a little rough on them when I’m working in the tent, leaning into and bending over them trying to get to the others LOL.

For me it’s that I have fibro, carpal tunnel and also multiple pins in my right arm from an mountain cycling crash almost ten years ago in Spain and they didn’t do a very good job.

I always take my plants out to work on them because i don’t have great reach with my right arm and so can’t do complex work unless in a good position. Even so between the fibro neurological problems and the lack of dexterity means that i can’t use ties very well. Should have waited till i can buy more wire staking!!

It’s why i use stake and string or wire staking when young primarily because it takes the dexterity out of the question when you just press gently on a piece of bamboo.

I stopped working in the tent completely when i discovered a couple of pistils stuck in my beard on a mates grow.
He was not happy on that occasion when he saw my face as i walked into the room to spark up with a beard sprinkled with trichs from the plants near harvest and the wrong kind of hairs from another plant :crying: that was only 2 weeks ago

Hey guys, little update on my garden, and things are kicking off in every corner!

Update for Val (Blueberry 1), day 53 in soil:
Val is looking absolutely fantastic and smelling even better. Have resumed her to normal feeding and she’s drinking it up and loving it. Fed her 1.6L of Bloom mix (1ml/L Bloom, 1ml/L Topmax, 0.25ml/L Calmag) pH’d to 6.3 using a drop of lemon juice.
Have found nutrient pH values for soil from Dinafem’s website, they’ve got some great info on there and it’s simply a matter of utilizing the same info applied to a autoflowering timeline instead. Honestly the plants are already showing marked improvement just by dropping the pH values a tiny bit.
5DC0BA81-59BC-47DC-BC82-326A62CA2808.jpeg
7C849895-74ED-4698-A4FE-22DF06C92661.jpeg
584C489D-968A-4F54-A31E-A8ECBFB655F2.jpeg

Update for Greta (Crit. Cheese), day 42 in soil :

Greta is looking similarly fantastic with great light exposure and thick pistils being thrown out in every direction. Terps are getting stronger by the day and height is nearing Vals quickly.
Fed her a Bloom feed the same proportions as Val’s only 1.4L instead.
21DBC6B6-24C4-4244-AEE0-B1B338FD098B.jpeg
53E8B0A7-B2CF-4929-941B-970E7FEF8DF6.jpeg

Update for Tilda (Blueberry 2), day 28 in soil:

Tilda is doing well after having to remove one of her new main stems. Adjusted LST on her a little to compensate for the space gained and she’s looking great in the increased exposure. Thankfully she’s so young so i doubt this will have much impact on her.
427C2EC9-2D24-4B34-A927-EC7565BCDB9C.jpeg
7E32BBB9-6E53-4A67-B9F4-82A2913495A0.jpeg

Update for Broomehilda (White Widow), day 16 in soil:

Looking absolutely fantastic, I love this strain so far. Dope seeds are so far proving themselves to be reputable breeders as the seedling is so strong so quickly.
She’s coming up to the time to top her as she’s developing the 4th node.
FF2D7AB4-A387-4557-85BD-E35433D987F1.jpeg
6A11ACCA-EFEA-41CD-B644-1A8E386F0AE7.jpeg

Update for Amelia (Dr. Feelgood), day 7 in soil:

Also looking great with fingerleaves coming on well and first tries showing first signs of development.
457AC26A-2C14-4781-B07F-9C02F4F22963.jpeg
35D7F0C3-301A-4E50-95AF-E47D9B27ACBE.jpeg

Anyway guys hope everyone is well and enjoying the new week.

Peace and love

Came home to a lovely little Greta showing her stuff fully recovered from the double crop and loving the extra light i’ve given that cola.
View attachment 978328

Looking forward to seeing any difference from her non SC and single SC counterparts of similar size

Excellent experiment! Plants are looking great. Isn't flowering exciting?!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Hey guys, little update on my garden, and things are kicking off in every corner!

Update for Val (Blueberry 1), day 53 in soil:
Val is looking absolutely fantastic and smelling even better. Have resumed her to normal feeding and she’s drinking it up and loving it. Fed her 1.6L of Bloom mix (1ml/L Bloom, 1ml/L Topmax, 0.25ml/L Calmag) pH’d to 6.3 using a drop of lemon juice.
Have found nutrient pH values for soil from Dinafem’s website, they’ve got some great info on there and it’s simply a matter of utilizing the same info applied to a autoflowering timeline instead. Honestly the plants are already showing marked improvement just by dropping the pH values a tiny bit.
View attachment 978621 View attachment 978622 View attachment 978623

Update for Greta (Crit. Cheese), day 42 in soil :

Greta is looking similarly fantastic with great light exposure and thick pistils being thrown out in every direction. Terps are getting stronger by the day and height is nearing Vals quickly.
Fed her a Bloom feed the same proportions as Val’s only 1.4L instead.
View attachment 978619 View attachment 978620

Update for Tilda (Blueberry 2), day 28 in soil:

Tilda is doing well after having to remove one of her new main stems. Adjusted LST on her a little to compensate for the space gained and she’s looking great in the increased exposure. Thankfully she’s so young so i doubt this will have much impact on her.
View attachment 978628 View attachment 978629

Update for Broomehilda (White Widow), day 16 in soil:

Looking absolutely fantastic, I love this strain so far. Dope seeds are so far proving themselves to be reputable breeders as the seedling is so strong so quickly.
She’s coming up to the time to top her as she’s developing the 4th node.
View attachment 978624 View attachment 978625

Update for Amelia (Dr. Feelgood), day 7 in soil:

Also looking great with fingerleaves coming on well and first tries showing first signs of development.
View attachment 978626 View attachment 978627

Anyway guys hope everyone is well and enjoying the new week.

Peace and love
Everyone's looking absolutely amazing!

You're popping new beans nearly every time I visit your thread! Getting very jealous!

Excellent experiment! Plants are looking great. Isn't flowering exciting?!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

So exciting, watching the trichs weave their way through the budlings atm and as the buds grow so do trich size it's amazing! In the final push now with Val, should be all said and done with a week to dry before Christmas so I can at least have a taste of my own stuff on the day hopefully which I am very excited for even if its not at its peak. Can't deal with another black market holiday!!

So exciting, watching the trichs weave their way through the budlings atm and as the buds grow so do trich size it's amazing! In the final push now with Val, should be all said and done with a week to dry before Christmas so I can at least have a taste of my own stuff on the day hopefully which I am very excited for even if its not at its peak. Can't deal with another black market holiday!!

Believe me, Medi, you don't want to plan a date for chopping, as the plants may have a mind of their own. Even with the best genetics. At the very least, should Val need some more time to produce those fat resin dripping buds that you deserve, you can always take a sample off her and decarb in the oven. Of course, I am sending vibes that she is ready and dried and waiting to be smoked by then!

Believe me, Medi, you don't want to plan a date for chopping, as the plants may have a mind of their own. Even with the best genetics. At the very least, should Val need some more time to produce those fat resin dripping buds that you deserve, you can always take a sample off her and decarb in the oven. Of course, I am sending vibes that she is ready and dried and waiting to be smoked by then!

DW mate i know, luckily if production keeps up like this she should be done on time which is what i’m hoping for.

I have one lower side branch that i didn’t remove designated for sample, if a lower popcorn bud is half decent you know it’s nearly time to chop the rest without risking taking off a nice juicy bud and just air dry for a test smoke. That is if things are still early and she looks done but i’m really unsure, the extra 7 days waiting for the sample bud is mainly just to stop me from chopping her too early.

Otherwise I’ll just watch for amber and do it when it feels right. Can’t rush these things.

Going to be getting some Quick Critical+ from Dinafem for christmas, want to see if their under 50 day harvest claim is valid!!

Under 50 days? Wow! Haven't heard of anything like that. That's pretty interesting for future reference.

Back