New Grower Medimadness’ rotating garden of lunacy.

Just a little update on the Veg tent.
Things ticking over and moving along nicely.

Tilda day 29 in soil:
Looking great and unphased by losing a stem. Fed her for the first time today with 1L of a light grow mix pH’d to 6.5 and she seems to have liked it.
69B64ED7-3CE0-4B6A-AB18-9785E96152A9.jpeg
81958CC3-556E-4224-A0BF-28C83AA5A0DE.jpeg

Broomehilda day 17 in soil:
Pinched the top off her today leaving 4 nodes. Going for eight main colas on her since she seems like she might be quite the beast at this stage. Watered her with 1L of pH’d water, she seems to be drinking quite a lot quite quickly. A lot more than Val or Greta did at this stage.
1A849614-AE37-42DF-B68E-AE6172533C98.jpeg
1B7D9003-4F68-4437-AE72-8C598659EC01.jpeg

Amelia day 8 in soil:
Coming along very nicely!
418FC894-1ECC-4331-AC8B-ED45BDE25C33.jpeg

Will do a pic update on Val later as i’m in the process of a very light defoliation in prep for the final push to get all those buds nicely exposed.

Under 50 days? Wow! Haven't heard of anything like that. That's pretty interesting for future reference.

Definitely worth a look man, heard through the grape vine that they’re trying to work on some others similar too. right now it’s just Quick Kush and Quick Critical+

Update for Val day 54 in soil:
Looking great and buds and trich production is coming on nicely. Gave her a light defoliation and removed a couple lower budsites that i missed.
52469698-84F7-4654-A4F5-E48F44FF8A8C.jpeg
61975B79-A23E-47B9-9292-5B06F4785C92.jpeg

Greta day 43 in soil:
Coming along so well, she looks beautiful. Pistils are so thick and strong and trichs are appearing all over. Can’t wait to get a decent lamp so i can show off the frosting!
Lightly defoliated and removed a few lower bud sits that i also missed on her.
680FB4A3-09C2-4D2E-B5EC-081B30C341BC.jpeg
16F3BF47-E98E-4B26-AB98-FF4FAE8303E9.jpeg
DE701235-5990-4A7D-95EB-94D5A795235A.jpeg

Another little update for Tilda as i’ve adjusted LST further, defoliating, adjusting string position and utilizing the extra space between stem and soil that the transplant pot provides allowing to get the 5 mainstems to equal standing. This is by far one of the better LST jobs I’ve done and i’m looking forward to seeing her progress! Going to be a very bushy plant i believe!
F2858698-242F-42F5-AE58-22EE959E56FE.jpeg

Also added a bamboo stake to Amelia as the earlier stretching left her a little limp to support the thick fingers she’s producing right now
CE00F5B7-219C-4636-9CF9-9845A8B54EF4.jpeg

Anyway hope you all have a wonderful evening! Peace and love peeps

Those buds are beautiful. Everything coming along nicely.

Looking very nice! Lush growth and beautiful colors.

Thanks for the kind words, very exciting time especially for Val :vibe:
i may upload a video at some point soon as i can show her off a little better because honestly she’s putting on weight at such a rate!

i’m very pleased with the results i’ve been getting switching from RO filtered water to 48hr stood tap water pH’d with lemon juice, as @wes noted much more lush growth and colouring is vastly improved. keeps the mix organic too!

Honestly I’m at that stage of impatience, running low on medical grade bud and all i’ve got is sativa and a touch of amnesia so I can’t wait for the Blueberry to finish.
I’m going to be dreaming of blue tinted buds tonight :drool:

Had too much coffee and Amnesia and now sleep eludes so I just ordered the last piece of kit for my next tent, just a simple 300w Mars Hydro "Beginners" LED panel again as they work pretty great and I'm gonna be supplementing with sidelighting too so I don't need anything excessive for the overhead.

Gonna have fun with a little more to do in a bigger garden! :headbang::eyebrows::coffee:
My room is running out of well, room. Lol

Bro, been there done that and I even rinsed and repeated - it get so bad, wife shut off my internet connection after X Quanity

Another little update for Tilda as i’ve adjusted LST further, defoliating, adjusting string position and utilizing the extra space between stem and soil that the transplant pot provides allowing to get the 5 mainstems to equal standing. This is by far one of the better LST jobs I’ve done and i’m looking forward to seeing her progress! Going to be a very bushy plant i believe!
View attachment 979236
Also added a bamboo stake to Amelia as the earlier stretching left her a little limp to support the thick fingers she’s producing right now
View attachment 979237

Anyway hope you all have a wonderful evening! Peace and love peeps
One Word

IMPRESSIVE

@MrOldBoy Thanks man, really appreciate it. Really hope she bushes out the way I want her too. I went all out with planning the LST for this one so we see how she comes along :) she’s developing a really strong root system right now, just looking for that veg growth now!

Back