New Grower Mara's continuous grow

Awww so sad to hear about the Mango Smile... but yeah, it was too many ppm.
Not an expert here, but if spraying CS daily, i believe it's minimum 30-40 ppm and max 60 ppm. Make sure to dilute with RO water or distilled or deionized water.

Happy Black Friday. It's update time. A full house of Sativa dominatrix's by @Jean-O Genetics:
setup_20221125_pan.jpg

The 3 little girls are 32 days old, Poison Bear OG #1, What the Fuck #2, and Poison Bear OG #2:
PBOG.1_day32.jpg WTF.2_day32.jpg PBOG.2_day32.jpg
VooDoo #2 is 70, bulking up nicely, and making the wife think there's a gas leak somewhere. She's got an unusual structure, with no space between nodes, just all the branches coming out of a pineapple-shaped thing. She wasn't topped:
VD.2_day70.jpg VD.2_day65_structure.jpg
VooDoo #1 and WTF #1 are 78. Trichs are still mostly clear, but they're getting close. I've already vaped some some larf in the Ariser Solo (woohoo!!!). VD.1 is showing some fade. I haven't defoliated, since RH is low now with colder outside temps. They're starting to drop some bottom leaves, hopefully sucking the juice out of them to build bud:
VD.1_day78.jpg WTF.1_day78.jpg
These are my first 2 grows using Greenleaf MegaCrop 1-part. I've just been adjusting the ppm's per the Greenleaf Nutrients feed calculator, with nothing else added. The oldest 2 will get some molasses this week though. I'm scheduled to start 3 more plants soon, and I'll start a Mango Smile for pollen at the same time. Thanks and a tip o' the hat to all you Live Stoners that have gotten me this far.

Happy Black Friday. It's update time. A full house of Sativa dominatrix's by @Jean-O Genetics:
View attachment 1541102
The 3 little girls are 32 days old, Poison Bear OG #1, What the Fuck #2, and Poison Bear OG #2:
View attachment 1541103 View attachment 1541108 View attachment 1541107
VooDoo #2 is 70, bulking up nicely, and making the wife think there's a gas leak somewhere. She's got an unusual structure, with no space between nodes, just all the branches coming out of a pineapple-shaped thing. She wasn't topped:
View attachment 1541106 View attachment 1541109
VooDoo #1 and WTF #1 are 78. Trichs are still mostly clear, but they're getting close. I've already vaped some some larf in the Ariser Solo (woohoo!!!). VD.1 is showing some fade. I haven't defoliated, since RH is low now with colder outside temps. They're starting to drop some bottom leaves, hopefully sucking the juice out of them to build bud:
View attachment 1541105 View attachment 1541104
These are my first 2 grows using Greenleaf MegaCrop 1-part. I've just been adjusting the ppm's per the Greenleaf Nutrients feed calculator, with nothing else added. The oldest 2 will get some molasses this week though. I'm scheduled to start 3 more plants soon, and I'll start a Mango Smile for pollen at the same time. Thanks and a tip o' the hat to all you Live Stoners that have gotten me this far.
Some seriously beautiful plants growing on here! You got buds a poping everywhere.... Very nice job!
I had used a Trifoliate Blue Cheese when I did the original crossing of the VooDoo and quite a few of the phenotypes get that trifoliate trait which makes them a lot bushier.

Friday update.
setup_20221202_pan.jpg

WTF #1 and VooDoo #1 are 86. My jars are about empty, so VooDoo #1 will get chopped this week:
WTF.1_day86.jpg VD.1_day86.jpg
VooDoo #2 is 77, starting to fade:
VD.2_day77.jpg
The babies are in puberty at 39 days (PBOG #2, WTF #2, PBOG #1):
PBOG.2_day39.jpg WTF.2_day39.jpg PBOG.1_day39.jpg
That's the news. Just a quickie. Thanks to all!

Here's the weekly update. Panorama, then details right to left.
setup_20221209_pan.jpg

I postponed chopping the oldest, WTF #1 and VooDoo #1, because I'm still seeing some clear trichs... waiting for "all cloudy." I'm glad I waited, because the buds got a lot heavier this week. They've been getting a little molasses with the MC one-part. I've had to add the molasses right before feeding or it ferments and lowers pH too much. I'm using 12ml of molasses/water (diluted 50/50 so I can measure it with a syringe) per GL of feed. I gave away a few branches already for an aspiring grower to practice trimming. Smoke report on quick-dried VooDoo was "best yet!"
WTF.1_day92.jpg VD.1_day92.jpg
VooDoo #2 is 84 and building bud bigtime:
VD.2_day84.jpg
The teenagers are 46 days old. Poison Bear OG #2 and WTF #2 got topped at 3 weeks, PBOG #1 didn't:
PBOG.2_day46.jpg WTF.2_day46.jpg PBOG.1_day46.jpg
I'm scheduled to start 3 more in a couple of days (every 7 weeks). I'm thinking WTF, VooDoo, and Mango Smile. That's all the news for now. Many thanks to all you real Live Stoners!

I guess I spaced out yesterday and forgot to do the weekly update. Here it is a day late:
setup_20221217_pan.jpg

From right to left, all @Jean-O:
What the Fuck #1 and VooDoo #1 are 99 today. Voodo #1 has been up for chop for a couple weeks. I stripped the fan leaves a couple of days ago, but the buds just keep getting fatter so I don't mind waiting:
WTF.1_day99.jpg VD.1_day99.jpg
VooDoo #2 is 91. Could chop her any time, but gonna wait 2 weeks 'til I have room to process her:
VD.2_day91.jpg
The señoritas are 53. That sounds old for señoritas... maybe "señoritas quedadas" (could be translated as "aging virgins," or "girls who missed the love boat."). Here's Poison Bear OG #2, WTF #2, Poison Bear OG #1. PBOG#1 got super-cropped this week, and a little training hoop added today to spread those tiny tops:
PBOG.2_day53.jpg WTF.2_day53.jpg PBOG.1_day53.jpg
That's it for this week. I'm really gonna chop VooDoo #1 any minute this time, for real.
Peace and Love to all the Live Stoners.

Attachments

• PBOG.1_day47_supercrop.jpg
    PBOG.1_day47_supercrop.jpg
    296.6 KB · Views: 12
I guess I spaced out yesterday and forgot to do the weekly update. Here it is a day late:
View attachment 1547598
From right to left, all @Jean-O:
What the Fuck #1 and VooDoo #1 are 99 today. Voodo #1 has been up for chop for a couple weeks. I stripped the fan leaves a couple of days ago, but the buds just keep getting fatter so I don't mind waiting:
View attachment 1547597 View attachment 1547599
VooDoo #2 is 91. Could chop her any time, but gonna wait 2 weeks 'til I have room to process her:
View attachment 1547600
The señoritas are 53. That sounds old for señoritas... maybe "señoritas quedadas" (could be translated as "aging virgins," or "girls who missed the love boat."). Here's Poison Bear OG #2, WTF #2, Poison Bear OG #1. PBOG#1 got super-cropped this week, and a little training hoop added today to spread those tiny tops:
View attachment 1547601 View attachment 1547602 View attachment 1547603
That's it for this week. I'm really gonna chop VooDoo #1 any minute this time, for real.
Peace and Love to all the Live Stoners.
Those VooDoo look like a very nice haul! Excellent job!

Blizzard Friday! I could hear the wind howling through the dungeon vents:
setup_20221223_pan.jpg

From right to left, all are Jean-o's Genetics:
What the Fuck #1 is 106, ready to chop:
WTF.1_day106.jpg
VooDoo #2 is 98, will chop next week:
VD.2_day98.jpg
VooDoo #1 got chopped last Sunday on day 101. She's my biggest harvest so far at almost 10 ounces:
VD.1_final_225g.jpg
The teenagers are on day 60 (PBOG #2, WTF #2, PBOG #1):
PBOG.2_day60.jpg WTF.2_day60.jpg PBOG.1_day60.jpg
PBOG #1 never grew much, maybe a different phenotype, and I super-cropped her instead of the usual topping. As Grandpa used to say about Nana's biscuits when they didn't rise, she "squatted to rise, and baked on the squat."

That's it for this week. I hope WTF #1 will be chopped, hung, and jarred this week. Thanks Live Stoners, and ho-ho-ho to all.

Back