Grow Mediums Looking to buy, got a few questions.

CAVEAT:
I don't want to hijack this thread, so apologies in advance, but it seems to be an open thread for Autopot questions, so rather than start a new thread, this seems the logical place to ask general questions.

:nicethread:

Simple question(s):

1. What is the footprint of a 4 x Autopot XL system?

2. In a 300 x 200 tent, would it be possible for me to have 4 x 4 Autopot XL systems?

3. Can anyone with a grow or two under their belts give any guidance to how much the plants drink on a daily basis, at the various growing stages? In other words, at 30 days, how many litres per day, at 40 days, 50 days, etc. Bottom line I'm trying to establish is how long the reservoir will last, at varying stages of growth.

3. Can anyone with a grow or two under their belts give any guidance to how much the plants drink on a daily basis, at the various growing stages? In other words, at 30 days, how many litres per day, at 40 days, 50 days, etc. Bottom line I'm trying to establish is how long the reservoir will last, at varying stages of growth.
I know you know it depends on plant size and heat ect ect.but heres what i found with my girl from day 15 to day 30 she was drinking between 0.5-1ltr per day,day 30 to day 40 between 1-2ltr per day and day 40 to present day 59 she can get through between 2-4ltr per day.hope this helps a bit bro

Even if you get the 4 pot xl system i would get the 100ltr rez bro then you will be able to leave them alot longer

I know you know it depends on plant size and heat ect ect.but heres what i found with my girl from day 15 to day 30 she was drinking between 0.5-1ltr per day,day 30 to day 40 between 1-2ltr per day and day 40 to present day 59 she can get through between 2-4ltr per day.hope this helps a bit bro

Yeah - HUGE help.

So with a 4 pot system, in the latter stages. You MIGHT be going through 16 litres a day, so the standard rez is good for about 3 days.
Great info.

Yeah - HUGE help.

So with a 4 pot system, in the latter stages. You MIGHT be going through 16 litres a day, so the standard rez is good for about 3 days.
Great info.
yes yoz but personally if i had a 4 pot system i would get the 100 ltr rez with it so you could leave it about a week between topups

Back