Ya i don't think its a coincidence that harvest time coincides with free candy time :crisps:
1729987462698.gif

All i wound up with! I had shitty timing today! After i got parents setup had to leave to go get my moms stuff from the pharmacy and then some extra product from the house and by time i got back most places were on a break from sampling cuz they were getting their plates ready for judging and then went back to sampling later after i was already gone! Luckily one of the contestants bought a bunch of salsa from my mom and said he would bring samples and brought them over half a chicken! They ate half of it standing at their booth and saved this big ass chunk for me! I need to plan on staying next year cuz last year my dad was asked (and obviously said yes) to be one of the taste test judges so he got copious amounts of food from every contestant! Think he chose brisket but i would choose to taste the chicken entries cuz the couple i samples i snagged were bomb but only enough to be a tease! The same people also brought them ribs and brisket but they are eating that!
image.jpg
image.jpg

All i wound up with! I had shitty timing today! After i got parents setup had to leave to go get my moms stuff from the pharmacy and then some extra product from the house and by time i got back most places were on a break from sampling cuz they were getting their plates ready for judging and then went back to sampling later after i was already gone! Luckily one of the contestants bought a bunch of salsa from my mom and said he would bring samples and brought them over half a chicken! They ate half of it standing at their booth and saved this big ass chunk for me! I need to plan on staying next year cuz last year my dad was asked (and obviously said yes) to be one of the taste test judges so he got copious amounts of food from every contestant! Think he chose brisket but i would choose to taste the chicken entries cuz the couple i samples i snagged were bomb but only enough to be a tease! The same people also brought them ribs and brisket but they are eating that!
View attachment 1714387View attachment 1714389
1729988610840.gif

Well, didn't stop at 3. Was back there working, electrical disconnected, union separated. Took a break after gathering up wrenches. Went on back, got a couple bolts undone and started feeling like shit. Like my meds all quit working. I added B12 to my multivitamins and have had energy out the Ying yang getting stuff done. Drained away in about 15 min. Then noticed it was hard to breath, like my trelogy stopped working. Stopped working went inside and checked my BP, quite a bit higher than normal. On top of that, it feels like I'm wearing over ear headphones, but haven't had any on today
How u feeling? Sounds like the warning signs for blood clot?? Buddy , maybe give some one a call or hit the ER?!?!?

Back