IMG_3426.jpeg

Well, didn't stop at 3. Was back there working, electrical disconnected, union separated. Took a break after gathering up wrenches. Went on back, got a couple bolts undone and started feeling like shit. Like my meds all quit working. I added B12 to my multivitamins and have had energy out the Ying yang getting stuff done. Drained away in about 15 min. Then noticed it was hard to breath, like my trelogy stopped working. Stopped working went inside and checked my BP, quite a bit higher than normal. On top of that, it feels like I'm wearing over ear headphones, but haven't had any on today

Good Morfnoevight All! EO'n'Dabs.

Company tonight. Did the farm market and stopped by the GF Bakery, he won't sell me any starter. I did not think he would. I got this picture of the sky last night.
IMG_20241025_181005293.jpg

Sausage sandwich for linner last night no pics.

Scallops on sale today even at that they are still pricey so I got 3 shrimp and 3 scallops. The last tomato under threat of mold all consumed safely. I hate loosing tomatoes to mold. The espresso was the last and new mixed pretty good shot!

IMG_20241026_104106908.jpg

Oh yeah don't forget the cranberry scone!

@Mossy Happy Halloween!

:d5:

Happy Halloween @N/A-Greengo ..... :bighug: ...well...it is here..........:biggrin:

Back