Do they have her on lasix? Thats what my dad was on when he was in congestive heart failure.

People can live for years like that. My grandma was in congestive heart failure for like 10 years.

I'm sorry though, man.
Thanks buddy.

Yes. Lasix *furosamide therapy along with electrolites. The last times she was in for 5 to 10 days while they drained the fluids out.

She's had the condition for a long time but the last 2 years have been worse.

This is her 5th emergency visit in a year. Luckily thanks to her support worker's insistence, she got to hospital before she was too weak or confused.

I'm trying to be optimistic as they helped her before but my sister is quite anxious and is driving to the coast from central BC later today.

Gotta go.

@Mossy :thanks: :pighug: ......and well, u do know halloween is still 5 dayz away, right-? :rofl: jus sayin....:biggrin: ppp
1729964658066.gif

I assumed this was her way of having two Halloweens….thus twice the chocolate…
1729964763428.gif

Thanks buddy.

Yes. Lasix *furosamide therapy along with electrolites. The last times she was in for 5 to 10 days while they drained the fluids out.

She's had the condition for a long time but the last 2 years have been worse.

This is her 5th emergency visit in a year. Luckily thanks to her support worker's insistence, she got to hospital before she was too weak or confused.

I'm trying to be optimistic as they helped her before but my sister is quite anxious and is driving to the coast from central BC later today.

Gotta go.
Praying for the best for you and yours!!

Back