:pass:
Setting up for the start of supplemental..Who needs a fancy high dollar controller anyhow?

1000000361.jpg

:pass:
Setting up for the start of supplemental..Who needs a fancy high dollar controller anyhow?

View attachment 1714409
No co2 but def easy as shit being able to change settings in an app! :d5:

1729993241945.png

That ibs-m1 thing is a little gateway device that links i believe up to 8 individual temp/rh sensors into the app for monitoring and those sensors also have a spot for a plug in probe for monitoring soil temps! Actually forgot all about them things til just now! May need to see if outside my bedroom window is too far away from the device for a sensor to work cuz would def help monitoring the overnight soil temps for the cucumbers!

No co2 but def easy as shit being able to change settings in an app! :d5:

View attachment 1714410

That ibs-m1 thing is a little gateway device that links i believe up to 8 individual temp/rh sensors into the app for monitoring and those sensors also have a spot for a plug in probe for monitoring soil temps! Actually forgot all about them things til just now! May need to see if outside my bedroom window is too far away from the device for a sensor to work cuz would def help monitoring the overnight soil temps for the cucumbers!

You should check out Z-Wave stuff. I've been playing with it around my house. I have door locks that are Z-Wave and I can open and close them from my server (and phone app). Garage tilt sensor and garage door opener relay.

They make temp / humidity / all sorts of other sensors.

surplus is just as much fun as DIY. :pighug:

I won the auctions! $26 for a really nice heavy duty 5 shelf unit, a very large lock box you can bolt to the wall and put a padlock on, and then a heavy AF old school drill press for my garage.

Just had to drop $100 this evening on a new blower motor for the mini split AC / heatpump in my office, the bearings are going out and its squeeking and driving me absolutely insane.

You should check out Z-Wave stuff. I've been playing with it around my house. I have door locks that are Z-Wave and I can open and close them from my server (and phone app). Garage tilt sensor and garage door opener relay.

They make temp / humidity / all sorts of other sensors.
I am cheap as fuck still and i got these all for freeeeeee! ;) :crying:

Back