Oh i remember that ish. Thats almost all i could get in my early years lol!😝
1729817680763.gif

Been well over 20 for me! Had a buddy that started selling and he got elbows brought here from Cali so i always got bomb stuff! Still ain’t seen that super skunky shit he used to get back then! Whats funny is i still have the same pair of surgical scissors almost 25yrs later that i got to trim up that super sticky shit back before grinders had evolved to handle it! Plus I wasn’t used to that beautiful shit to where i felt i loss less trichs (we called em crystals i believe) if i used scissors vs a grinder! Plus space cases were like $150 back then for the 3 chamber grinders when they came out!
Here it was a transition from swag to what we called b.c. Buds. Aka mids no seeds but kinda smelled like hay and the trichs or cyrstals ( we called them that here back then too) where not of the dank but more then swag. Then swag was gone and it was mids and dank. Now its just dank. Mids come here and there. And I miss that skunk i swear it dont exist anymore. I remember space case. They where the bees knees. And back then grinders where two plates of wood with nails as teeth to grind. Any dank would just bend the “teeth”. You use them scissors to trim your weed still? If so I need a pair. Thats some quality stuff to last that long.

Got an email the other day AC infinity is using AI in their new controllers :yoinks:

They can just GTFOH with that. I don't need any robot bullshit telling on me. Haven't you kids seen that documentary? I think it's called "Terminator"? They even made a sequel or three.

Yeah I can just see my grow tent controller spitting one of these out at me: It's not from Terminator but it is from another fantastic documentary film.

47ca8v.jpg

I started smoking weed the summer between 7th and 8th grade because I had a crush on a hippie chick neighbor who was in high school. I wasn't gonna say no when she handed me a joint :pass:So I guess that's 12-13 years old. Then I got a job bussing tables so I could start buying weed from a guy that used to push shopping carts at the grocery store :crying:

And that dude with weed and a low stress job? I think perhaps he had it right. Well, if it afforded him the basics without too much financial insecurity. Also, shoot me a message about those other things you mentioned growing if you don't mind?

And that dude with weed and a low stress job? I think perhaps he had it right. Well, if it afforded him the basics without too much financial insecurity. Also, shoot me a message about those other things you mentioned growing if you don't mind?
@JP1 you can add him in if you want…

They can just GTFOH with that. I don't need any robot bullshit telling on me. Haven't you kids seen that documentary? I think it's called "Terminator"? They even made a sequel or three.

Yeah I can just see my grow tent controller spitting one of these out at me: It's not from Terminator but it is from another fantastic documentary film.

47ca8v.jpg
Skynet gonna be fucking with u and keep turning your grow tent rh up to 100%! :yoinks::haha::crying:

I keep thinking about taking a road trip down your way…. But every time I see one of those “don’t mess with Texas” bumper stickers, I feel like it’s talking directly to me… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :weed:
Just get a bumper sticker that says “my other car is a horse” and u will fit right in! Or u could get some cowboy gear at Walmart! :eyebrows::crying:

1729821315000.gif

Back