My mom said a lid was what would fit on the lid of a coffee can?!? Simpler times i guess!lol
With that mexican brick weed i had in high school u could fit like 13oz on a coffee can lid! U needed a chisel and sledgehammer to break it apart! :yoinks::nono::crying:

becuz so-called "ouncez" used to be sold in the round prince albert tobacco canz that, u guessed -> had a lid on em ;)

(insert "the more u know" cat gif here :smokeit:) ppp
The version I heard was that in the absence of a scale, an oz was measured with the lid of a can of Prince Albert rolling tobacco (or maybe Bugler?).

With that mexican brick weed i had in high school u could fit like 13oz on a coffee can lid! U needed a chisel and sledgehammer to break it apart! :yoinks::nono::crying:
Swag. Dont miss it one bit. Been like 15 years since its rolled around these parts to my knowledge.

The version I heard was that in the absence of a scale, an oz was measured with the lid of a can of Prince Albert rolling tobacco (or maybe Bugler?).

well, whatever the reazon, it'z fairly damn evident that the prince was indeed a key fuckin player :wiz: ppp

829b8770-aef8-480a-b3dc-b04519c917a9_text.gif

Swag. Dont miss it one bit. Been like 15 years since its rolled around these parts to my knowledge.
Been well over 20 for me! Had a buddy that started selling and he got elbows brought here from Cali so i always got bomb stuff! Still ain’t seen that super skunky shit he used to get back then! Whats funny is i still have the same pair of surgical scissors almost 25yrs later that i got to trim up that super sticky shit back before grinders had evolved to handle it! Plus I wasn’t used to that beautiful shit to where i felt i loss less trichs (we called em crystals i believe) if i used scissors vs a grinder! Plus space cases were like $150 back then for the 3 chamber grinders when they came out!

Back