I’m about to pull the trigger on a shroom grow I think..

and if i start now, me poor lil beater car might make it there by the time they're done :bow: :headbang: ppp

I’m about to pull the trigger on a shroom grow I think..
It's way more hands off and cheaper then growing weed for sure. But I don't really know what I'm doing :kitty: 50% success rate but it's plenty for 1 person when it goes well. The most work that goes into it is fanning the bag twice a day for 30 seconds for weeks. I can send you links if you want :pass:

and if i start now, me poor lil beater car might make it there by the time they're done :bow: :headbang: ppp
You can grow them yourself in a couple months. About $75 for all you need to try. Only takes a shoebox worth of space and doesn't smell at all. And if it goes well you'll get a couple lids :doc1:

It's way more hands off and cheaper then growing weed for sure. But I don't really know what I'm doing :kitty: 50% success rate but it's plenty for 1 person when it goes well. The most work that goes into it is fanning the bag twice a day for 30 seconds for weeks. I can send you links if you want :pass:
I went through your and a few other shroom threads the other day…. I was just planning to copy you first time out…

Amazon for the still air tent thingy….the place you linked for premade bags…

Sporeworks for syringes…

I was thinking about doing four bags to start…. In hopes one or two harvest successfully….

Don’t worry…..I’ll probably make it ‘round that way eventually now I’m more mobile…. :pass: :d5:

9eae0317-81e7-457c-9850-d98f74d608eb_text.gif
:welcome: ppp

Back