I'm a bit nervous about this grove bag. It's 75% RH in there now. My senses tells me this is gonna cause problems in a plastic bag but the internetz tells me things are gonna be ok.
That's pretty high. Did you sweat them and test the moisture content (not rH) before bagging them?

If it were mine I'd let them air out a few times over the next day or two.

That's pretty high. Did you sweat them and test the moisture content (not rH) before bagging them?

If it were mine I'd let them air out a few times over the next day or two.
Yeah, that's what I'm doing now, I hadn't heat sealed the bag but just sealed it with some office tape.

No, I just dried it old school until, well, the stems were rigid in 9 days. Ive dried it cold, never done that before either.

It lasted a good long time but this is the very last of the delicious Pink Kush.

You were a good girl. R.I.P. ...I mean Ripped.

1000003655.jpg

I'm sure I will meet your sisters some day.

When I was a kid I knew this guy who dried weed in the freezer. He froze the buds and then put them on newspaper to defrost and dry and then repeated the process 🤷 He got ugly little nugs I remember. Can't remember if it was good or not. I was at the level where I smoked fan leaf so I couldn't tell.

Yeah, that's what I'm doing now, I hadn't heat sealed the bag but just sealed it with some office tape.

No, I just dried it old school until, well, the stems were rigid in 9 days. Ive dried it cold, never done that before either.
If you dig around, they recommend drying followed by a paper bag sweat until the buds measure 10% on a moisture meter. Then bagging them.

You can get these meters for 10 bucks at amazon or homedepot. They are used to measure moisture in drywall lumber, etc.

I have had flawless cures and storage with their recommendations.

If you dig around, they recommend drying followed by a paper bag sweat until the buds measure 10% on a moisture meter. Then bagging them.

You can get these meters for 10 bucks at amazon or homedepot. They are used to measure moisture in drywall lumber, etc.

Ill have a look at that moisture meter, thank you 🙏

I ordered one of Amazon now, been wanting one for the kitchen anyhow for meat and sausage and stuff. I have an old one since when I built the bathroom downstairs but it's been in old wood and shit, bleh.

Back