Sporeworks for syringes…

Been looking into this also was probably going to order from here:

Been watching this guy on YouTube, his videos are probably blocked so I'll just link his account:

Here it was a transition from swag to what we called b.c. Buds. Aka mids no seeds but kinda smelled like hay and the trichs or cyrstals ( we called them that here back then too) where not of the dank but more then swag. Then swag was gone and it was mids and dank. Now its just dank. Mids come here and there. And I miss that skunk i swear it dont exist anymore. I remember space case. They where the bees knees. And back then grinders where two plates of wood with nails as teeth to grind. Any dank would just bend the “teeth”. You use them scissors to trim your weed still? If so I need a pair. Thats some quality stuff to last that long.

BC buds, that's where the term beasters came from :rofl:

Screenshot 2024-10-21 at 9.36.11 PM.png

I remember when that show "Weeds" came on and people around here started knowing that there's more than just "Weed". All of the sudden you could buy the exact same weed but with new and innovative names.

I might have smoked beasters 🤷 I have bought them, several times, and maybe one or two were actually that, who knows.

Been looking into this also was probably going to order from here:

Been watching this guy on YouTube, his videos are probably blocked so I'll just link his account:

Skip that guy. He's just sponsored and winging it :pass:

Back