Have had a strange illness over the past few days. Sweats, chills, D, and the oddest thing is the muscle cramps and twitches. And an ear that had sort of a quick puttering noise, with a little bit of percussion, but no ear pain. Calf cramps that really get my attention in the middle of the night.
But, if there was a bright side to it, i've lost about 32 pounds since i started the keto diet(months ago). Could still afford to lose another ten pounds. (I'll keep saying that for as long as it takes, ha.) But really the goal is to stop when i'm happy with the belly fat, that runs in the family.
No, i don't think that I'm very dehydrated, at least that's not what started this. I did a lot of sleeping and sweating for three days, tho.

Have had a strange illness over the past few days. Sweats, chills, D, and the oddest thing is the muscle cramps and twitches. And an ear that had sort of a quick puttering noise, with a little bit of percussion, but no ear pain. Calf cramps that really get my attention in the middle of the night.
But, if there was a bright side to it, i've lost about 32 pounds since i started the keto diet. Could still afford to lose another ten pounds. (I'll keep saying that for as long as it takes, ha.) But really the goal is to stop when i'm happy with the belly fat, that runs in the family.
No, i don't think that I'm very dehydrated, at least that's not what started this. I did a lot of sleeping and sweating for three days, tho.
Keto diet + cramping and other things make me think low electrolytes…... it’s a major issue with that diet :pass:

Also, are you getting an appropriate amount of fat? The keto diet is more about fats than proteins tbh…

But, if there was a bright side to it, i've lost about 32 pounds since i started the keto diet(months ago). Could still afford to lose another ten pounds. (I'll keep saying that for as long as it takes, ha.) But really the goal is to stop when i'm happy with the belly fat, that runs in the family.
Found mine is some bacterial infection going around. Might want to get checked.

IMG_3396.jpeg

Hope you feel better soon. I feel like i e heard of alot of people getting sick lately, and not just here either.

Back