welp, i'm def hungry again, so it seemz me tummy has indeed been, u guessed -> reincarnated! :wiz: good thing too, cuz i ended up lozin 7 lbz....which meanz i'm down to 3 lbz now :yoinks: :rofl: :whew: at any rate, a trip to the store is def in order, so meanwhile, here'z the friday dose of vitamin E & Up The Ironz! :headbang: :friday: ppp

Happy Friday, LS! Here's the latest shot of my Sapphire by Speedrun. Such a beaut, taking up most of my 2x4 veg tent. Enjoy the weekend! :peace:

View attachment 1713112
Happy Friday my friend :d5: :pass:

Beautiful plant!!:worship:
1729267879414.gif

View attachment 1713092
Doing well amigro…. Heading out for our walk :headbang:

lookin totally pissed, cuz he'z back....in the fucking....jeep :wall: :crying: ppp

disability denied me again

Just 2. N after reviewing my case they both wanted a deposit which means they don't think my chances of getting it are very high or they would just be taking it out of the settlement

ok, that'z straight up boo sheet! :nono: :nono: the whole trick with disability is that once they deny u, get a disability lawyer & appeal it! i remember my case was on appeal for 2 yrz, ahh! but anyway, that'z bullshit about charging u a depozit off the top....they uzually take 25% of the final settlement & that'z jus the way it'z done :shrug: ppp

jeezusfuckingCHRIST!! :yoinks: :WTF: :yoinks: ppp

Excellent @PinkyNotTheBrain :bighug: ... Good Luck for them..........:wizzy:..

Did you get your bone density results....?....you know if you have no bones we'll have to change your name to jellyfish....?...:pighug:
1729269325392.gif

And bonus points for me! ;) :eyebrows::rofl:

image.jpg

I’m on part 2 of the marathon! :headbang::crying:
image.jpg

This Bruce Banner Auto weed is crazy strong. Good work me. And what a problem free grow. I feel like I couldn't have messed it up even if I had tried. 16 weeks from sprout.
View attachment 1713087
And this why i say don’t be so quick to say autos are faster than photos! ;) :yoinks: :rofl:

Back