MedCzech’s ManCave 🪴🪴☮️🪴🪴

Day 73-68-63 Staggered grow Update

Added a little CalMag to the water today. I can see they are lacking just a little and don’t want them to finish poorly.
I got a new RO filter system that takes 100% of everything out. Making notes for myself I need to stay ahead of this in the next grow, which btw, will be a photoperiod grow. This will be my first photoperiod grow in many years. Excited and nervous to get it right I have some sweet genetics. Fill you in later…

Back to this grow 👍 :photog:🪴🪴

View attachment 1713094

The room is in full bloom and we are hear the finish line with all of these girls.

View attachment 1713095
Double Grape 🍇 x Strawberry 🍓 Nuggets

View attachment 1713096
Sour Bubbly 🥂 x a Hubbabubbahaze 🍬

View attachment 1713097
Mango 🥭 Smile 😃 x 3BOG 🐻🐻🐻

View attachment 1713098
Shot of the new under canopy lighting. I can definitely see the nuggs under are larger than normal, but I will raise it up higher and get the backside of more the midsection of the plant versus under on my photo grow. Worth the money for sure.

View attachment 1713099

Using supplemental lighting in between zones with added UV, Infrared, and Deep Red. I use two different units.

View attachment 1713100
Here is the unit that runs UVA and UVB. 80% UVB really sides in stressing plants to produce more resins and oils to protect themselves. Worry the extra money as well. Neither were expensive. Let me know if you want any details on that front👍

View attachment 1713101
Chemical Romance #2 fading out. Going to be a nice Indica dominant hybrid for chilling out 😚💨💨💨💨💨

View attachment 1713102
Very happy with the results from this run. Looking like I will meet my 1000 gram goal easily. Not bad for running probably what amounts to 750 watts or so.

Lots of good herb going into the Medicine cabinet for sure 🙏

Peace ☮️ love 💕 and happiness 😃‼️
You must be confused bud! Under canopy lighting is just that…..lights below the canopy height! Just sayin :shrug::rofl:

Haha yep…. He feels like he’s slumming it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Dropped the car off yesterday to get the little oil leaks fixed, and an alignment….. :headbang::pass:

dude, that fucking truck! :yoinks: is that real life, or from a movie-? :confused1: ppp

1729270362718.gif

Haven't heard that term since I was a teen..ganked
That or gaffled! Think thats another 90’s term for stealing! Pretty sure shank was too before it became slang for stabbing somebody! :shrug::rofl:

1729270525806.gif

Back