That frwakjng sux! Im glad you got some babies to take care of and keep your mind distracted during these rough times. It really sux not being able to help, praying for you and your situation to get better always!
Thanks buddy. Ya the growing is a great distraction! Been tryna clean up... Aunt doesn't really clean n I basically did no cleaning leading up to my long hospital visit so theres a lot to do as far as that. Ive never been so dirty n disorganized . Having a hard time keeping up with everything

Well I guess they had enough of me! Lost my job of 3yrs, shoulda seen it coming as im about the 5th person to get laid off in as many days. Not too worried as there is always unemployment. The worst part? They couldnt give me a reason, and i just had a review about a month ago and was praised for my work ethic and punctuality and got a raise. Its okay, its the universe telling me that there is more out there, something better, waiting for me. Anywho, i get a little vacation of sorts until i find another job so im gonna put all my effort into growing some awesome ganja until then. Thanks for letting me vent. Hope y’all have a great day! ❤️🙏🌱
1729262458648.gif

Sorry to hear that my friend :bighug::pass:

MedCzech’s ManCave 🪴🪴☮️🪴🪴

Day 73-68-63 Staggered grow Update

Added a little CalMag to the water today. I can see they are lacking just a little and don’t want them to finish poorly.
I got a new RO filter system that takes 100% of everything out. Making notes for myself I need to stay ahead of this in the next grow, which btw, will be a photoperiod grow. This will be my first photoperiod grow in many years. Excited and nervous to get it right I have some sweet genetics. Fill you in later…

Back to this grow 👍 :photog:🪴🪴

IMG_0963.jpeg

The room is in full bloom and we are hear the finish line with all of these girls.

IMG_0964.jpeg

Double Grape 🍇 x Strawberry 🍓 Nuggets

IMG_0965.jpeg

Sour Bubbly 🥂 x a Hubbabubbahaze 🍬

IMG_0967.jpeg

Mango 🥭 Smile 😃 x 3BOG 🐻🐻🐻

IMG_0976.jpeg

Shot of the new under canopy lighting. I can definitely see the nuggs under are larger than normal, but I will raise it up higher and get the backside of more the midsection of the plant versus under on my photo grow. Worth the money for sure.

IMG_0977.jpeg

Using supplemental lighting in between zones with added UV, Infrared, and Deep Red. I use two different units.

IMG_0978.jpeg

Here is the unit that runs UVA and UVB. 80% UVB really sides in stressing plants to produce more resins and oils to protect themselves. Worry the extra money as well. Neither were expensive. Let me know if you want any details on that front👍

IMG_0971.jpeg

Chemical Romance #2 fading out. Going to be a nice Indica dominant hybrid for chilling out 😚💨💨💨💨💨

IMG_0975.jpeg

Very happy with the results from this run. Looking like I will meet my 1000 gram goal easily. Not bad for running probably what amounts to 750 watts or so.

Lots of good herb going into the Medicine cabinet for sure 🙏

Peace ☮️ love 💕 and happiness 😃‼️

Well I guess they had enough of me! Lost my job of 3yrs, shoulda seen it coming as im about the 5th person to get laid off in as many days. Not too worried as there is always unemployment. The worst part? They couldnt give me a reason, and i just had a review about a month ago and was praised for my work ethic and punctuality and got a raise. Its okay, its the universe telling me that there is more out there, something better, waiting for me. Anywho, i get a little vacation of sorts until i find another job so im gonna put all my effort into growing some awesome ganja until then. Thanks for letting me vent. Hope y’all have a great day! ❤️🙏🌱
Dang sorry to hear but glad you are in good spirits! N sounds like they don't know what a good employee they're losing :pighug:

Thanks buddy. Ya the growing is a great distraction! Been tryna clean up... Aunt doesn't really clean n I basically did no cleaning leading up to my long hospital visit so theres a lot to do as far as that. Ive never been so dirty n disorganized . Having a hard time keeping up with everything
Set easy goals and itll all be done befpre you know it, and dont forget small victories are still Victories!!

Back