This Bruce Banner Auto weed is crazy strong. Good work me. And what a problem free grow. I feel like I couldn't have messed it up even if I had tried. 16 weeks from sprout.
1000000488.gif

Excellent @PinkyNotTheBrain :bighug: ... Good Luck for them..........:wizzy:..

Did you get your bone density results....?....you know if you have no bones we'll have to change your name to jellyfish....?...:pighug:
So nice to have new sprouts 🌱
Ya they came back very low especially in the spine. Im a fracture risk so im still not allowed to work and disability denied me again so ive mostly been busy tryna not have panic attacks cuz aunt can't pay the bills so she started inviting ppl to come look at the house. :dammit:

Ya they came back very low especially in the spine. Im a fracture risk so im still not allowed to work and disability denied me again so ive mostly been busy tryna not have panic attacks cuz aunt can't pay the bills so she started inviting ppl to come look at the house. :dammit:

Jeez...:nono:...life isn't kind is it......?...as if you don't have enough on your plate....:pass:

Good morning everybody!!! Wooo!!! Its friday!!! Hope everybody has a great weekend!!! Im gonna be setting up the new tent as pieces get here, i super excited for my new light and filter system. And of course i will be posting pics. The plan is for one tent to be all for me and one tent for testing when available. Having twice the square footage will be nice too!❤️🙏🌱

#NewToys :pighug:

That frwakjng sux! Im glad you got some babies to take care of and keep your mind distracted during these rough times. It really sux not being able to help, praying for you and your situation to get better always!

Well I guess they had enough of me! Lost my job of 3yrs, shoulda seen it coming as im about the 5th person to get laid off in as many days. Not too worried as there is always unemployment. The worst part? They couldnt give me a reason, and i just had a review about a month ago and was praised for my work ethic and punctuality and got a raise. Its okay, its the universe telling me that there is more out there, something better, waiting for me. Anywho, i get a little vacation of sorts until i find another job so im gonna put all my effort into growing some awesome ganja until then. Thanks for letting me vent. Hope y’all have a great day! ❤️🙏🌱

Back