thx to all for the well wishez & repz....long story short, i'm still alive, but not outa the woodz yet....i seem to be feelin a little bit better today, but me gut is still turnin flip-flopz here & there, and i'm jus really weak from not eatin anything for a couple dayz....gonna jus continue to take it ez & see what happenz :shrug:

i'm hopin my shit don't last 6 dayz, cuz i only weigh about 10 lbz to begin with :yoinks: :whew: ppp

:face::nonono:

note: the above emojiz are brought to u....instantly....uzing chrome browzer...........jus sayin & g'day :toke: :smokeit: ppp
Feel better @420Forever !!! Sending healing energy your way!!!!🧙✨✨✨

Heres my future truck lol, its my StepDad’s
How far in the future shall it be yours is the question?? :eyebrows::yoinks::crying:

1729188499520.gif

1729188527143.gif

How far in the future shall it be yours is the question?? :eyebrows::yoinks::crying:

View attachment 1712970

View attachment 1712971
Oh u said step dad! I am stoned and for some reason thought father in law! Man them dabs hit me hard today! Prob better to wait! ;) :crying::pighug:

Sick truck tho! Wish i had me some nice vehicles coming my way! Only thing my grandparents left my dad was their beanie baby collection and my aunt stole that! :crying::crying:

Explains why i was hearing a clacking sound whenever i hit the tiniest if bumps! Motor mount came out looking like this! :yoinks::nono::rofl:
CB92FF07-7743-4ABA-8BD7-8734B06EDE3D.jpeg

Supposed to be 1 solid piece to those who aren’t mechanically inclined! ;) :crying:

Explains why i was hearing a clacking sound whenever i hit the tiniest if bumps! Motor mount came out looking like this! :yoinks::nono::rofl:
View attachment 1712974

Supposed to be 1 solid piece to those who aren’t mechanically inclined! ;) :crying:
Dude…. For the last time…. Stop getting high and taking your car on the motocross track….
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back