and here'z my buddy'z 1968 Coronet, vroom-vroom! :headbang: ppp

20241015_165911.jpg
20241015_165924.jpg
20241015_165956.jpg
20241015_170004.jpg

Afternoon Kittens.
And Frank...
3rd pill down, no sign of improvement that I can feel. Not like that first batch, 24 hr after first dose was feeling great. Gotta keep plugging along hoping for the best. Seems a lot of us getting ill'ish lately.
Was down to 52 this morning, hoping it'll warm back up soon, last year Halloween it was in the 80's.
Got most morning stuff done, sitting on the out porch having a cig and glass of tea. Thinking about a daytime smoke since I don't plan on doing much more today.

Hope you feel better soon @Fermented_Fruitz , thats a terrible thing to go thru.
Ya man i feel his pain cuz i woke up yesterday and was throwing up myself almost immediately! Basically emptied my entire stomach but i keep zofran on hand which is a really strong nausea medicine that dissolves under your tongue so used one and jumped into a hot bath and puffed on an indica vape cart for about an hour and luckily felt better by time i got out! Was super lucky cuz def had times where the zofran doesn’t work and had to go get iv’s of fluids at er to finally knock it down!

yeah, especially since it'z me that'z goin thru it, not Mark :doh: :rolleyes2: ppp
I was yesterday morning and found out my pops was in the middle of the night few hours before me! I think freebird’s poisoned our dinners or something! :shrug::yoinks::rofl:

Back