Good Morfnoevight All! EO, not yet.

Quite dizzy today but my bowels don't hurt too much :shrug:

Wow...:idea:..... imagine that with LEDs in.........:watering:.....
That is very cool (warm?).

Sorry good people, been absent for a few days, sickness got to me..

Anyway, regarding the codes, these should be the right ones :

EU/UK code : AFN20CONTEST

www.dutch-passion.com

-----------------------------------

US code : AFN20

www.dutch-passion.us

Make sure you are on the right Dutch Passion website with the codes.
Thank you! Hope you feel better soon :karmacloud:. I purchased some Tropical Tangie to go with the Lemon Z! Thanks again for the discount.

That will be amazing when it is implemented into grow rooms!
Most grow rooms, Have a "too much heat" problem but a few places in cold growing regions would benefit.

thx to all for the well wishez & repz....long story short, i'm still alive, but not outa the woodz yet....i seem to be feelin a little bit better today, but me gut is still turnin flip-flopz here & there, and i'm jus really weak from not eatin anything for a couple dayz....gonna jus continue to take it ez & see what happenz :shrug:

i'm hopin my shit don't last 6 dayz, cuz i only weigh about 10 lbz to begin with :yoinks: :whew: ppp

:face::nonono:

note: the above emojiz are brought to u....instantly....uzing chrome browzer...........jus sayin & g'day :toke: :smokeit: ppp
Get better my friend. Baked potatoes are a butter delivery system that seems to help me gain weight.

I have been eating more the last few months to put some weight on because when I have an IBS attack I can lose 10 pounds in 6 days. I still have a few extra pounds according to the charts but I am down 100 pounds from my heaviest weight.

I was yesterday morning and found out my pops was in the middle of the night few hours before me! I think freebird’s poisoned our dinners or something! :shrug::yoinks::rofl:
Everyone that purchases cooked chicken in ANYTHING needs to check on the recall I posted. because it really may be you got poisoned. You sure do not want to eat a second package of something tainted.

What's up doc? I got some real fire today
1000003448.gif

:pass:

1000003459.gif

ok, that would ordinarily look really fuckin good...BUT, lookin at it right now with my gut the way it is makez me wanna puke, so....sorry :rolleyes2: either way, thx for the repz on me buddy'z Coronet....he'z been puttin it together for yearz now & it'z a rare oppurtunity to get good outdoor picz of it, cuz he keepz it garaged 95% o' the time, lol....vroom! :headbang: ppp

that would ordinarily look really fuckin good...BUT, lookin at it right now with my gut the way it is makez me wanna puke, so....sorry
Ummmm……you usually ridicule my food pics…..and now you apologize for wanting to puke???……

1729207385621.gif

Ah….Perhaps reverse psychology???

1729207454656.gif

Either way…..

1729207510328.gif

I mean…..

1729207549203.gif

Either way, feel better my friend. You don’t want to end up like Donny, who liked bowling…

1729207690594.gif

Good Morfnoevight All! EO, not yet.

Quite dizzy today but my bowels don't hurt too much :shrug:

That is very cool (warm?).

Thank you! Hope you feel better soon :karmacloud:. I purchased some Tropical Tangie to go with the Lemon Z! Thanks again for the discount.

Most grow rooms, Have a "too much heat" problem but a few places in cold growing regions would benefit.

Get better my friend. Baked potatoes are a butter delivery system that seems to help me gain weight.

I have been eating more the last few months to put some weight on because when I have an IBS attack I can lose 10 pounds in 6 days. I still have a few extra pounds according to the charts but I am down 100 pounds from my heaviest weight.

Everyone that purchases cooked chicken in ANYTHING needs to check on the recall I posted. because it really may be you got poisoned. You sure do not want to eat a second package of something tainted.
Freebird’s is a restaurant similar to chipotle! ;)

Back