thx to all for the well wishez & repz....long story short, i'm still alive, but not outa the woodz yet....i seem to be feelin a little bit better today, but me gut is still turnin flip-flopz here & there, and i'm jus really weak from not eatin anything for a couple dayz....gonna jus continue to take it ez & see what happenz :shrug:

:doc3:. Sick note for another week then....?..........:pighug:

thx to all for the well wishez & repz....long story short, i'm still alive, but not outa the woodz yet....i seem to be feelin a little bit better today, but me gut is still turnin flip-flopz here & there, and i'm jus really weak from not eatin anything for a couple dayz....gonna jus continue to take it ez & see what happenz :shrug:

Covid?

1729183077450.gif

So, a lot of the new growers in my area are giving me their trim from their harvests this year… prob about 3-4 lbs! So I have started to run it for bubble hash. First batch in the bucket rt now. Gonna run it consecutive 2-3 times. Terps smell wonderful!
Batch #1 from a friend of my son… was all trim from his plants… lg fan leaves, small fans and whatever didn’t stay on the branch. I’ll be doing one of my gallon freezer bags on Monday. That one is trim and larf from multiple strains. 3x times for this batch
IMG_4331.jpeg

Two small piles are 160, 120, and 73 micron. Lg pile is from 25 micron. 25 was very blond looking and smells like fruit and flowers.

Back