Afternoon @Cerebral Goo :bighug: ....how is your belly now......?......:doc3:.......

All good. Went in for a follow up last week and got the thumbs up. It's protocol with the appendectomy that I go in for a colonoscopy. so, that's gonna be fun!

How about Hubby? He doing better?

MedCzech’s ManCave 🪴🪴☮️🪴🪴

Day 72-66-62 Fall Staggered grow

9 girls left in the room. All looking really good. Probably three more come down this weekend.

IMG_0960.jpeg

Got temps down to mid 70’s to aide in reduction of off-gassing terpenes. This is a technique that can save up to 30% of your terps. Y’all should definitely be doing this. Keeps the herb super sticky right to the end and keeps all the flavors trapped in the trichomes heads.

IMG_0955.jpeg

This Mango Smile x 3 BOG is such a beautiful plant. Sativa, dense bud structure, and amazing aromas of mango with a super sweet funk to her.

IMG_0961.jpeg
Narrow dense and colorful💕 love these Sativa nugs.👍

IMG_0952.jpeg

Chemical Romance #2 is starting her fade too. This is the heavy chemical gas ⛽️ phenotype.
IMG_0957.jpeg

Look at this little beauty 💕

Double Grape 🍇 x Strawberry 🍓 Nuggets
IMG_0956.jpeg

Sour Bubbly x Hubbabubbahaze, the pink haired beauty. Low frost, but high oils and terpenes are amazing actually. Like fruity, some kind of super sweet diesel gas, and something else too. Very complex. I think I will really like this.

IMG_0951.jpeg
Another Chemicsl Romance #1. This plant almost died when she was a tiny little seedling. Can’t believe she turned into such a beauty. The Burnt rubber, sweet vanilla funk phenotype. Nice fade going.

Peace ☮️ love 💕 and happiness 😄‼️

1729173766022.gif

Waiting on it to warm up so i can go work on the car! Changed a bunch of suspension stuff in the front but was still making a clacking sound from front passenger side like 2 pieces of metal smacking together whenever hitting a small bump! Yesterday started the car to go somewhere and it was making that sound constantly and where you could hear/feel it reverberating thru the car so got out and checked and noticed a huge chunk of rubber missing outta 1 of the motor mounts! Assuming the noise i was hearing before was comi g from movement in that whenever i hit a bump and now with the rubber missing its gotten to where its moving and vibrating thru that mount so bad it does it just idling! Gonna go swap that mount out and hope that there isn’t another issue hiding that I haven’t diagnosed correctly yet! :shrug::oops1:

Back