"She's a beaut Clarke"!

Forgot you had asked what kinda car we got after the wife's car went down. We ended up getting a Volvo xc 60. The shop we use rebuilds Volvo auction cars for resale. The car next to it caught on fire and the drivers side got a little roasted. There are pics on carfax. It's a rebuilt title as the car was totaled, but got it for 15k since the title.! Blue book is 25k. 2019 and only has 40k miles.

It's white and since it was torched we named it marshmellow :rofl:

Forgot you had asked what kinda car we got after the wife's car went down. We ended up getting a Volvo xc 60. The shop we use rebuilds Volvo auction cars for resale. The car next to it caught on fire and the drivers side got a little roasted. There are pics on carfax. It's a rebuilt title as the car was totaled, but got it for 15k since the title.! Blue book is 25k. 2019 and only has 40k miles.

Was it the nihilists???

1728917464633.gif

That list is what ya need to do it that way. Aeroponic cloner has worked much better for me. I have a small Oxycloner. Think it was $90 from the Devil (Amazon) There are a bunch of brands though. Pretty much do this in the vid. I add 2 oz of clonex to the rez. Just watch the ph for a few days and like a rez, it levels out. Thicker clones work much better than little clips. Check the vid for size. I don't do them that tall

Thanks goo I saw those aero clones in a couple vids but was trying to stay cheaper at first not sure if this something I’ll keep doing or just try once and be done :thanks: :pass:

Hey man! I've got some Twisted Tree autos that I'm going to run next. Going to try the scrog 420autoflower insanity method. I picked up a Grodan rockwool cube that I'm going to set on top of my small coco pot and see how it goes. Currently trying to piece together an irrigation system. Most things are 1/2" tubing but I'm trying to find 1/2 to 1/4 adapters.

I wish 1/2" meant 0.5 but all the pond/irrigation tubes are either "1/2" at 0.6 or 0.7 depending on the company so you can't even mix and match easily. Bleh. I'll get it sorted and then LITFA! hahaha hoping to nail down one system and use it a bunch.
I used these 1/4" barb valves to connect to 1/2" poly tubing. Punch a hole in the 1/2" poly tubing with the tubing punch, and stick the 1/4" fitting in the hole and somehow it doesn't leak. I used 1/2" tubing for a manifold, and punched in a 1/4" fitting (or 2) for each plant. It's nice to be able to shut off the branches you don't need with the little valves. I used 1/4" silicone tubing instead of poly because the poly is very stiff.
tubing_manifold.jpg

MedCzech’s ManCave 🪴🪴☮️🪴🪴

Day 69

Another 3 coming down…🪓🍃🍃

IMG_0915.jpeg

Strawberry Nuggets x Double Grape 🍇

IMG_0920.jpeg

Mimosa x Orange 🍊 Punch ‼️ Super citrus terps…💕

IMG_0923.jpeg

The Grappa ❤️❤️. Grape 🍇 candy 🍬

Super frosty. Pictures don’t do it justice…

IMG_0925.jpeg

Going to be top notch herb.

IMG_0921.jpeg

The Mimosa x Orange Punch will be over 100 grams for sure, the Grappe will be around 90-100, and the SB x Double Grape will be around 55-70 or so. Happy with those numbers.

Just pulled the Sour Bubbly X Hubbabubbahaze, and she was smaller and gave me 70 grams. Happy with that too.👍

IMG_0926.jpeg

Only 9 plants left in the room. Lots of good weed to come for sure. All really doing well.

IMG_0930.jpeg

These three will get chopped after some dark time.

Peace ☮️ love 💕 and happiness 😃‼️

I bought a Volvo DL sedan brand new off the showroom floor in Miami for $10k cash in a paper bag in 1980. Had it for 25 years. Great car. My sister drove it for 5 years while I was "away," Mom drove it until we had to take her keys away. She had Alzheimers and we were worried she would forget where she lived.

I bought a Volvo DL sedan brand new off the showroom floor

my still-asleep brain read that as "i bought a volvo dl sedan brand new off the mushroom floor" :rofl: :doh: ppp

Back