I get a little break from about 2am to 5am if i catch up on all my paperwork, today it was extremely hard to keep my eyes open. I am now relying on coffee to do the job. Coffee and music are my sanity for the next couple hrs!!

Try it the trucker way........caffeine, nicotine and benzodrine...

Time to fire up the garden!!
Amcrest - 10-14-2024, 9.37.35am.jpg

What do I need to take clones? I’m going to attempt some this next grow think all I need is the some cloning gel, a dome thingy, rapid rooters, and maybe some clone x feed solution? :shrug::pass::thanks:

Nothing really. I've done it with everything except cannabis at this point but, snip a tip with a few leaves and you can just set the stem into a shotglass of water on a window sill. It takes longer but after a couple weeks you should see white root hairs starting to come out of the stem.

Cloning gel and cloner setups just make it quicker and easier but you can literally do it with tap water. I'd take a few cuttings as sometimes one or two just don't do anything.

Good morning guys :bow:🌞
What u plannin on plantin @Entombed

Congrats on the whip Farnk!
What model ? Year?
It’s a ‘14 Buick Lacrosse….

I found one with less than 50k miles, and religiously maintained at the stealership…. Probably be a decent ride….

What do I need to take clones? I’m going to attempt some this next grow think all I need is the some cloning gel, a dome thingy, rapid rooters, and maybe some clone x feed solution? :shrug::pass::thanks:

That list is what ya need to do it that way. Aeroponic cloner has worked much better for me. I have a small Oxycloner. Think it was $90 from the Devil (Amazon) There are a bunch of brands though. Pretty much do this in the vid. I add 2 oz of clonex to the rez. Just watch the ph for a few days and like a rez, it levels out. Thicker clones work much better than little clips. Check the vid for size. I don't do them that tall

Last edited:
Hey man! I've got some Twisted Tree autos that I'm going to run next. Going to try the scrog 420autoflower insanity method. I picked up a Grodan rockwool cube that I'm going to set on top of my small coco pot and see how it goes. Currently trying to piece together an irrigation system. Most things are 1/2" tubing but I'm trying to find 1/2 to 1/4 adapters.

I wish 1/2" meant 0.5 but all the pond/irrigation tubes are either "1/2" at 0.6 or 0.7 depending on the company so you can't even mix and match easily. Bleh. I'll get it sorted and then LITFA! hahaha hoping to nail down one system and use it a bunch.
Ive known that 0.5" and 1/2" aren't the same in plumbing for a long time and it still finds a way to piss me off regularly:crying:
:pighug:

Back