I get a little break from about 2am to 5am if i catch up on all my paperwork, today it was extremely hard to keep my eyes open. I am now relying on coffee to do the job. Coffee and music are my sanity for the next couple hrs!!

I've got some sellotape...........
tomandjerry.gif

A big ol’ comfy used Buick…..

The VA notified me last week that my local cboc no longer has a doctor….. so I have to drive over 100 miles to the city if I want to be seen…. So needed something other than the Jeep….

Plus me and Duder will do road trips now too…. It’s got a back seat like a couch :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass:

Hopefully you get whatever is causing the weakness figured out
Enjoy the new whip! Congrats, may the road trips ensue!

Good morning guys :bow:🌞
What u plannin on plantin @Entombed

Hey man! I've got some Twisted Tree autos that I'm going to run next. Going to try the scrog 420autoflower insanity method. I picked up a Grodan rockwool cube that I'm going to set on top of my small coco pot and see how it goes. Currently trying to piece together an irrigation system. Most things are 1/2" tubing but I'm trying to find 1/2 to 1/4 adapters.

I wish 1/2" meant 0.5 but all the pond/irrigation tubes are either "1/2" at 0.6 or 0.7 depending on the company so you can't even mix and match easily. Bleh. I'll get it sorted and then LITFA! hahaha hoping to nail down one system and use it a bunch.

Back