Morning Frank

1728908472550.gif

Do we have a Dutch Passion discount code?

I messaged Antonio about the Lemon Z grow contest. I am going to buy my own seeds for it and participate, he gave me a discount code for the US site. It does not work yet so I messaged him again asking if he knew when it would be live. I will let you know when I hear from him. It is AFN20 but not active yet.

Went back, turned on the lights n fan sat on my bed, lay back..... and couldn't convince myself to get back up for a bit.

You is worn out.... :headbang:

Plus me and Duder will do road trips now too…. It’s got a back seat like a couch

Plus...Dude can get in on his own........?........

I messaged Antonio about the Lemon Z grow contest. I am going to buy my own seeds for it and participate, he gave me a discount code for the US site. It does not work yet so I messaged him again asking if he knew when it would be live. I will let you know when I hear from him. It is AFN20 but not active yet.

Yeah @Antonio_DutchPassion and @Son of Hobbes have arranged a discount for anyone who wants to grow alongside the Cultivators...but it isn't Active yet...... :watering:

I get a little break from about 2am to 5am if i catch up on all my paperwork, today it was extremely hard to keep my eyes open. I am now relying on coffee to do the job. Coffee and music are my sanity for the next couple hrs!!

You is worn out.... :headbang:

Plus...Dude can get in on his own........?........
Yes, that was another motive also….nice and close to the ground :headbang: And it gets 3x the fuel mileage than the Jeep (jeeps paid for, so I’m keeping it until someone gives me enough $$ for it…) :pass:

Back