I bought a Volvo DL sedan brand new off the showroom floor in Miami for $10k cash in a paper bag in 1980. Had it for 25 years. Great car. My sister drove it for 5 years while I was "away," Mom drove it until we had to take her keys away. She had Alzheimers and we were worried she would forget where she lived.

The old ones are tanks! This will be the third one I've had. 84 wagon when a youngster. 2009 c70 convertible that we just got rid of and now this one.

mushroom floor
I think I been there
edb20565a94c516d7df3915643085f9c.gif

Speaking of Alzheimers, I put arepas (Colombian corn patties) in the oven at 400°F this morning and forgot to set a timer for 15 minutes. I been thinking something smells toasty, but was sure I didn't leave the stove on. Anyway, when the aroma changed from toasty to smoky I remembered the oven. Oh well, at least I got to eat the 2 I fried before I put the others in the oven.
se_quemaron_las_arepas.jpg

Speaking of Alzheimers, I put arepas (Colombian corn patties) in the oven at 400°F this morning and forgot to set a timer for 15 minutes. I been thinking something smells toasty, but was sure I didn't leave the stove on. Anyway, when the aroma changed from toasty to smoky I remembered the oven. Oh well, at least I got to eat the 2 I fried before I put the others in the oven.
View attachment 1712384
How do you make yours?

It’s a ‘14 Buick Lacrosse….

I found one with less than 50k miles, and religiously maintained at the stealership…. Probably be a decent ride….
Just wait til it shows up if u bought it online! ;) :yoinks::haha::rofl:

1728921412948.gif

Back