Weird, and a bit annoying…..

I came in from painting, and the Cannatrol I was using for storage (other was off) was running in a strange way…. Just enough to catch my attention. I look over, and the control box is off….so I unplug it, wait thirty seconds or so, and plug it back in. When it kicked on, the internal temperature was 85:yoinks:

So I hurried up and plugged the other one in and switched everything over….

It seems to be bringing the temperature down, but I don’t know what happened. I’m waiting on a call back from the owner right now…. Definitely less than ideal, to have my meds heated like that…. We’ll see what they say…:pass::doh:
I'm still storing my jars in the crawlspace at one end of the grow dungeon, a little cooler than ambient temperatures, but the jars still got up to 85°F this summer. Hardly ideal, but the bud is still killer!

I'm still storing my jars in the crawlspace at one end of the grow dungeon, a little cooler than ambient temperatures, but the jars still got up to 85°F this summer. Hardly ideal, but the bud is still killer!
Yeah, I don’t think it was long enough to do anything, otherwise I would have expected a wave of smell to hit me when I opened it…. And that wasn’t the case. I just want to figure out why it did that….hard to rely on faulty equipment….

1728577988676.gif

1728578024389.gif

Alright….. just got off the phone with Cannatrol (the Dude from the videos haha)….

He instructed me on how to get the unit into trouble shooting mode (hidden buttons!)…. And go through all of the self tests, which it passed. The consensus is that the unit experienced a software glitch of some sort. So he suggested just to monitor it for awhile, and if it does it again, they would send out a new circuit board…under warranty of course….

While I had him, I asked a few more questions…..

….no, they’re probably not making a bigger one any time soon.

….if there’s a part that needs replaced, and it’s smaller and easily replaced…they send you the part with detailed color instructions to swap it out. If it’s major, they send you a new one, you send the old one back.

….outside of warranty, they’ll sell you replacement parts for cost plus shipping, and support forever.

Super cool guy, knowledgeable on his product…. And they seem to be easy to work with, and stand behind what they sell.

:headbang::smokeout:

forgot to post theze las nite :doh: ....disclaimer -> i blame mickey :mrgreen:....it was 77f with clear skiez & calm in the heartland yesterday....a perfect day to jus lay around with a blue....fucking....ball :doh: :joy:

20241009_160450.jpg
20241009_160457.jpg
20241009_160554.jpg
20241008_182932.jpg

and for this morning'z walkiez, it was 71f, clear & calm 😎 gonna have mid 80'z for the weekend, then droppin a bit next week....suppozed to hit 32 on monday nite :eek1: ppp

20241010_105914.jpg

Back