1728576947893.gif

image.jpg

1728577033488.gif

Weird, and a bit annoying…..

I came in from painting, and the Cannatrol I was using for storage (other was off) was running in a strange way…. Just enough to catch my attention. I look over, and the control box is off….so I unplug it, wait thirty seconds or so, and plug it back in. When it kicked on, the internal temperature was 85:yoinks:

So I hurried up and plugged the other one in and switched everything over….

It seems to be bringing the temperature down, but I don’t know what happened. I’m waiting on a call back from the owner right now…. Definitely less than ideal, to have my meds heated like that…. We’ll see what they say…:pass::doh:

You should have said...I would have brought you tapas.....

@Lil Dab ...watch the video..... :headbang: ...

I was spear fishing in a remote part of the Bahamas in 1970 (North Bight of Andros Island). I was crew on a 60' Baltic ketch on an ill-fated trip around the world. I was free diving in 25 or 30' of water. I was looking for pan-sized fish for dinner, like grouper, snapper, or porgy. I came around a coral head and was staring into the face of a 6' grouper, at least twice as thick as me. I didn't dare shoot, because he'd probably just casually swim away with my spear and speargun trailing behind. Near the same location, while I was 30' down peeking under coral heads looking for spiny lobster antennae poking out of holes, a whole school of leopard rays swam over me, ghosting along with their 6' wingspan. I'd like to revisit some of those places, but life is too short. When I visited Andros again in 1980 the degradation of the marine environment there was striking only 10 years later.

Weird, and a bit annoying…..

I came in from painting, and the Cannatrol I was using for storage (other was off) was running in a strange way…. Just enough to catch my attention. I look over, and the control box is off….so I unplug it, wait thirty seconds or so, and plug it back in. When it kicked on, the internal temperature was 85:yoinks:

So I hurried up and plugged the other one in and switched everything over….

It seems to be bringing the temperature down, but I don’t know what happened. I’m waiting on a call back from the owner right now…. Definitely less than ideal, to have my meds heated like that…. We’ll see what they say…:pass::doh:
1728577193528.gif

Dr. Just called and said there's no sign of infection... No more antibiotics!
My guts were a mess in July after 2 weeks of antibiotics. It took a while to re-establish a healthy gut biome. The doctor recommended yogurt and over-the-counter probiotics, but the best thing I found is Kefir. It's a cultured milk drink, close cousin to yogurt. I found it in my discount supermarket for about $4 a quart.

Back