Yeah, been looking at my front fence line dreading having to go at those passionfruit vines. The damn maypops have grown down the side fence and choking out the possum purples.

We've been getting the figs cut back... :headbang: ... they are thick and need the drying time.

Hubbys free help friend is due to tomorrow to start cutting back the weeds....:pass:...he knows hubby can't help....but he says he'll make a start.

I'm sure he is a frustrated Arsonist.....:grin:...he Loves Burn time.......

We've been getting the figs cut back... :headbang: ... they are thick and need the drying time.

Hubbys free help friend is due to tomorrow to start cutting back the weeds....:pass:...he knows hubby can't help....but he says he'll make a start.

I'm sure he is a frustrated Arsonist.....:grin:...he Loves Burn time.......

I've had burn stuff ready for a couple months but every time it's almost dried out we get a couple days of rain and I have to put it off. Burn time is just that, I sit there and tend it, have a charged water hose ready, sip a few few beers ( used to, lol ) and make a day of it.

images.jpg

I think I'm going to find a different job; I just really fucking hate sitting in an office all day.
I hear ya, couldn’t do it myself. I’m a hands on kinda guy. If I sat down all day in an office, I would prob get into trouble and fired… lol

Good morning everyone, grandson and I are up watching cartoons (paw patrol rt now) and breakfast shortly… prob English muffins for me, not sure what he will want… yet. He’s gonna be 3 in December. Loves to have DOTS pretzels honey mustard for breakfast. I tell him no and then give in… I am grandpa ya know

Back