:pighug:. I Love a well trained husband......:naughtystep:.....but who is looking after you......?....

You could do with a home help....:grin:....

Grandma raised me well to depend on myself. Would piss the first wife off to no end when she'd go on a tear and I'd calmly remind her her that I didn't actually need her, I can do all all my own cooking, cleaning, sewing etc. the reason she is there is because I love her enough to have her there. That was in the late 80's and I"ve seen nothing to convince me that a lot of females still think they are indispensible because of what's between their legs.

That was in the late 80's and I"ve seen nothing to convince me that a lot of females still think they are indispensible because of what's between their legs.

:coffee:. Grumpy then.....?.......:pighug:

No matter creed.. colour..sex or religion...there are only two Types of people in the World...Givers and Takers....:pass:
If you are a Giver...you need to find another one... Takers are 10 a penny.......:headbang:

I think it might be an older generation thing..but my son was taught to cook and clean and look after himself.....:headbang:...he mightn't Like doing it (ironing..:biggrin:..) but he can do it...:pass:

Every morning in Africa the lion wakes up knowing it must outrun the slowest gazelle in order to eat and survive, at the same time every gazelle wakes up knowing it must outrun the fastest lion in order to survive.............no matter what, when the sun comes up, your ass better be running.

The hard thing to do is to not let what happens during milton eclipse what happened up north. They still need to be up front on help.

Quiet morning it seems.

I'm getting the grape vine cut down....... :pass: ....get the sun back on the patio for winter.

End of October we can burn stuff again....:headbang:...so everything is up for pruning.

The hard thing to do is to not let what happens during milton eclipse what happened up north. They still need to be up front on help.

Yup...:headbang:..still reading horror stories......

I'm getting the grape vine cut down....... :pass: ....get the sun back on the patio for winter.

End of October we can burn stuff again....:headbang:...so everything is up for pruning.

Yup...:headbang:..still reading horror stories......
Yeah, been looking at my front fence line dreading having to go at those passionfruit vines. The damn maypops have grown down the side fence and choking out the possum purples.

Back