"If you travel to the past, that past becomes your present. And your former present becomes your past, which now can’t be changed by your new future!"

:confused1: ppp

"If you travel to the past, that past becomes your present. And your former present becomes your past, which now can’t be changed by your new future!"

:confused1: ppp
1728356599786.gif

There still a discount code for Grove bags?
Man I still love grove bags but they really need to fix the issue with their zippers. Every bag I get now after a few opens the seal just comes off and the bag is unusable. And I'm very careful opening the bags so if that's how they are under extreme care then they have some real quality control issues. But I still keep buying them cause they work 10x better than jars.

Man I still love grove bags but they really need to fix the issue with their zippers. Every bag I get now after a few opens the seal just comes off and the bag is unusable. And I'm very careful opening the bags so if that's how they are under extreme care then they have some real quality control issues. But I still keep buying them cause they work 10x better than jars.

Hmmmmmm. Haven't had those issues, but haven't ordered in awhile. Bought a shitload at the start of the year.

:pass:

Back