Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure those are bad bugs? They look just like my compost mites but I do know they similar to spider mites :yoinks::nono::goodluck:
I’m 4 pages back but had to respond! Any bugs living on the plant ARE NOT beneficial! Those u will find in the soil and on pots! If a beneficial mite is on the plant its cuz it eats bugs and is finding meals up there!

In honor of @Fermented_Fruitz renowned cheap bastard Ideology, I took quite a few of my used Little Rosin jars and pour it in some Everclear and shook it up a little. I tightened down the caps and let them sit a couple of days. Then I poured that into a small beaker and let it sit open at room temperature.
A couple of days later all the alcohol is gone! I actually got a pretty decent result ! Kind of like my one hitter mix, it's got unusual high with all the different strains!

i'm an organic soil grower becuz -> i'm jus plain fuckin LAZY :crying: :sleeping: ppp
1696788543979.gif

Amend the bottom half, and by the time the sprout grows through the pure HF she'll be good to go with her nutes....

:pass:
Ya but that requires dumping the entire pot! Saying dump half out would leave the crappy bottom half he needs to ditch! Could just grab some unamended compost or sphagnum moss to add into the entire load of soil and mix it all up really good! Then no waste!

Just go look at the very first page of my last two grows. You'll see how I set up the juniors.
My method

Step 1) buy good soil
Step2) fill box
Step 3) plant and off u go

I never did nute mount and would just topdress food and compost early bloom and then again mid bloom!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back