Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm an organic soil grower becuz -> i'm jus plain fuckin LAZY :crying: :sleeping: ppp
I assumed that was obvious in my case, but I didnt wanna brag. I figure if ya go outside and look around, the whole planets been growing in soil since day one. Why rock the boat.

Well you know, I am a stoner...and three slabs in on this jar of OSMH... @Dankerson has used them with success if I'm not mistaken...
:smokeit:

Me too I might be mistaken and he has used them too:baked:

Yes @Dankerson for sure used them with success I've tried tagging him a few times while hotfire was asking about these and he's MIA hope all is well:karmacloud:

I figure if ya go outside and look around, the whole planets been growing in soil since day one. Why rock the boat.

exactly! :headbang: -> if it ain't broke, don't fix it....nuff said :thumbsup: ppp

That would depress the hell out of me, since I grow indoors and 3 months of my life for 4gr, OMG!

meh, it is what it is sumtimez :shrug: i've never focused at all on yield, and the way i look at it, it'z 4gr i didn't have the day before & it all addz up, plain & simple ;) if nothin else, it'z enuff to at least be able to sample a strain, to see if i like it and if i'd wanna grow it again mebbe, so....it'z all good :headbang: ppp

This knowledge is all priceless so thanks a ton everyone I'll be bugging you all with more questions as time goes on!

if ur a good boy, i can also show ya how to grow 2 gram specialz as well ;) :headbang: ppp

Earthbox is next on the list to try!
Screw coco i would do eartboxes! Guaranteed trees with minimal work! No liquid nutes required just a topdress and some compost! :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back