Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao but its the bottom of pot with the grow dots so dumping top half solves nothing! ;)
I get what he means :rofl:
I'm just gonna give the dirt to my father in law and he will use it for something. Already got another bag of happy frog to give the side by side one more attempt. This time I'll top dress the dots later on.

If it fails again, I'll finish out whatever plants I have going and do a reset. Switch over to coco for the next year and see how that works out for me, see if I can dial it in better. I thought I was getting the hang of soil but boy was I humbled these last 2 rounds.

I don't have anymore skywalker seeds so I'm gonna go forum stomper vs forum stomper this next round.

I’m 4 pages back but had to respond! Any bugs living on the plant ARE NOT beneficial! Those u will find in the soil and on pots! If a beneficial mite is on the plant its cuz it eats bugs and is finding meals up there!

I was just asking and I guess it's better if I don't? I'll keep my opinions to myself sorry :pop:

@Lil Dab i am blaming u for mentioning “sleep all day” yesterday! My brain musta read that and decided it was a good idea cuz i slept til noon! :doh::crying:

Yup always my fault and you wonder why I don't want to get on here and say anything :oops1::goodluck:

In honor of @Fermented_Fruitz renowned cheap bastard Ideology, I took quite a few of my used Little Rosin jars and pour it in some Everclear and shook it up a little. I tightened down the caps and let them sit a couple of days. Then I poured that into a small beaker and let it sit open at room temperature.
A couple of days later all the alcohol is gone! I actually got a pretty decent result ! Kind of like my one hitter mix, it's got unusual high with all the different strains!
I hit my old jar with a lighter for a few and then wipe a fresh nug through like a sponge.

My method

Step 1) buy good soil
Step2) fill box
Step 3) plant and off u go

I never did nute mount and would just topdress food and compost early bloom and then again mid bloom!
But you said your plants are hanging on for dear life by the end. I think you missed the part where I said I'm tired of seeing my plants struggle through the finish line. I'm trying to actually learn how to read the plants and learn how to get banger results. And have my plants looking and producing like they should. Maybe in a few years I won't care but right now I'm still new and hungry to learn how to do better.
1000012183.gif

1000012184.gif

I was just asking and I guess it's better if I don't? I'll keep my opinions to myself sorry :pop:

Yup always my fault and you wonder why I don't want to get on here and say anything :oops1::goodluck:
Damn bro why u so sensitive today? :crying:

But you said your plants are hanging on for dear life by the end. I think you missed the part where I said I'm tired of seeing my plants struggle through the finish line. I'm trying to actually learn how to read the plants and learn how to get banger results. And have my plants looking and producing like they should. Maybe in a few years I won't care but right now I'm still new and hungry to learn how to do better.
View attachment 1637342
View attachment 1637343
Cuz I haven’t been topdressing lately cuz i was too lazy to pull out a chain of drippers from the blumats! Why i am swapping to drip tape cuz it lifts up in 1 loop! Also haven’t been using the earthboxes just regular pots cuz i could fit more!

These were earthbox plants! ;)
7D2F7F3C-2BCC-4036-8DFF-FA5DE1E944E4.jpeg
5DC245BA-4C6E-41A6-9F98-5A03BC22507B.jpeg
718C6D72-59EB-4938-91D1-9FC9D3523224.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back