Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn bro why u so sensitive today? :crying:
:shrug: I was just asking a question never said they were anything just looked very familiar. Then you come at me like I have no clue what I am talking about I know all the stuff you said cause I've heard it told to me many many times:deadhorse: IF you remember right I a very good listener and retain most info:pighug:

Damn bro why u so sensitive today? :crying:

Everyone seems a bit sensitive .........time for a Compulsory Stop and Smoke Break.......huh.....?

Repeat after me...

Hup 2..3..4.. :pass:

Hup 2..3..4..:pass:

:shrug: I was just asking a question never said they were anything just looked very familiar. Then you come at me like I have no clue what I am talking about I know all the stuff you said cause I've heard it told to me many many times:deadhorse: IF you remember right I a very good listener and retain most info:pighug:
My use of ! may make it seem like i am yelling at u but was just a statement man! There are only a couple types of beneficial mites that live on the plant itself but they feast on spider mites and will leave if no food! In that spot on plant and if a mite they can be hemp or i believe russet mites and them are ones that need to be evicted pronto! :d5:

Everyone seems a bit sensitive .........time for a Compulsory Stop and Smoke Break.......huh.....?

Repeat after me...

Lmao smoke break….whats that? I just take small breaks throughout the day where i am not smoking! ;) :eyebrows::rofl:

Repeat after me...

i'm too stoned to be sensitive.....but hey, i'll adhere to the "stop & smoke" break all the same, k-? :salute: :bong::pighug: ppp

i'm too stoned to be sensitive.....but hey, i'll adhere to the "stop & smoke" break all the same, k-? :salute: :bong::pighug: ppp
Me too ;)
image.jpg

My use of ! may make it seem like i am yelling at u but was just a statement man! There are only a couple types of beneficial mites that live on the plant itself but they feast on spider mites and will leave if no food! In that spot on plant and if a mite they can be hemp or i believe russet mites and them are ones that need to be evicted pronto! :d5:

Yeah that could be some of it!:finger::haha:(I still vote for that for punctuation).

I was thinking and yeah it may have come off that I thought they were beneficial but it was not the case just trying to compare it to my situation and confirm what I had going on. While they look like those I have never seen them on the undersides of leaves like that. I don't see them on the plants in soil but in the coco setup they do although I have never seen any type of food for them on the plants:shrug: Just assumed since it was the coco setup they couldn't find what they want in there so they move up the plant:shrug:

Yeah that could be some of it!:finger::haha:(I still vote for that for punctuation).

I was thinking and yeah it may have come off that I thought they were beneficial but it was not the case just trying to compare it to my situation and confirm what I had going on. While they look like those I have never seen them on the undersides of leaves like that. I don't see them on the plants in soil but in the coco setup they do although I have never seen any type of food for them on the plants:shrug: Just assumed since it was the coco setup they couldn't find what they want in there so they move up the plant:shrug:
I wonder now if they are aphids cuz def don’t look like these images of my suggestion! Also apparently hemp mites are russet mites! :doh::rofl:

1696791871002.png

My method

Step 1) buy good soil
Step2) fill box
Step 3) plant and off u go

I never did nute mount and would just topdress food and compost early bloom and then again mid bloom!
After the initial setup I only have to do one top dress during the grow............... If she's not a regular earthbox girl excuse me she's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back