Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooof.....anyone with no Urgency needs to Sit on it ATM.... :pass: ....500$ is a big chunk of cash a month....

historically the interest rate and house prices should drop ...as no-one has the spare cash for deposits or can afford to take on the bad rates.

Fingers Crossed......:headbang:
Yea…. I think this will probably our forever home…..plus it’s totally wheel chair friendly in case it ever gets to that point…..:thumbsup::pass:

grannybong.gif

angie.jpg

Internet protocol........... :pass: ...how can you tell which Avatar is the Real Me.........?

Zoom in on the cigarette on the bottom one...............:yeah:.....it's got a FILTER on it......:crying:

My face...Kim Kardasians Arse........:headbang:....

yup but I can back in to say that a lot of those were bought pre cultivators club so I blame AFN for my seed hoarding problems:thanks: :vibe::face:

catkins.gif
Scream....scream......scream....

Just sayin........:pass:

:crying:

If the sewers go...I can dig a hole......:crying:....:digit:......wait....hubby can dig a hole........:crying:

:crying: ppp

...But what happens when we need to upgrade the RAM when it's in the cloud???

6JpJGno.gif

Amazing - the future is here!

that poooor fuckin cat....:rofl: :face: ppp

View attachment 1533977

View attachment 1533978

Internet protocol........... :pass: ...how can you tell which Avatar is the Real Me.........?

Zoom in on the cigarette on the bottom one...............:yeah:.....it's got a FILTER on it......:crying:

My face...Kim Kardasians Arse........:headbang:....

fwiw, i like ur angelina avatar way better....mostly becuz gif avatarz drive me fuckin crazy :wall: :rofl: ....but that'z jus me :rolleyes2: :shrug: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back