Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never get the appeal of these "illuminato" drops. Aren't these just the freebies they give away for regular orders? :shrug:

:yeahthat: I think there freebie crosses that everyone liked then they try in there lineup… 3wok was a illuminauto and couple other that are in the lineup now

Yea! I checked what the average new mortgage rate was the other day and it was 7.25% ….. crazy. :pass:
Well hopefully this makes the prices go back to normal. Investors have been snatching up every bit of land and raising the price 600% or more to inflate the prices since 2021.

What was $20k is now $150 to $200k....I was thinking of relocating as well but it's a no go now until rates get back down to normal. Hopefully we get the current losers out of office soon, but my faith in people's intelligence is pretty low these days

If my jeep breaks down I can walk most places. There’s relatively little upkeep on my yard….. so it’ll be easy to take care of when my health problems make that stuff harder and harder.

There is a Lot to be said for being able to Walk everywhere.... :headbang: ....plus low maintenence yard the the Dude can use if you are down.......:pass:......Head over Heart choice......

Humans are a Pain....but you know if you are sick you can always pay for help....Imagine doing that in the Wilds of Wannee.......

:yeahthat: I think there freebie crosses that everyone liked then they try in there lineup… 3wok was a illuminauto and couple other that are in the lineup now
That original ewok og is still my favorite plant I've ever grown. Been holding onto my last seed forever :crying:

That original ewok og is still my favorite plant I've ever grown. Been holding onto my last seed forever :crying:

I bought it and still haven’t grown it :doh: :nono::face::oops1:

Sounds like good marketing to me..... :pass:

Yup they have been on top of the marketing for awhile hence why they are one of the most popular and they do amazing work:bow::clapper::toke:

I just refinanced my house like 2 years ago at 3%. To more then double interest in 2 years, with how much housing prices have gone up in the same time is ridiculous. I'd never be able to buy my house right now. And it's making buying a 1st house instead of a condo nearly impossible around here. Not even counting the property tax hikes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back