Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought it and still haven’t grown it :doh: :nono::face::oops1:

I Hope all you Seed Hoarders realise tha seeds are Living things.....when you stick them in a drawer in the packets they are Slowly Suffocating......you can Hear them crying...if you Listen hard enough.........:yoinks:

#SavetheSeed ................:watering:...Plant it........cough..cough..............:pass:

I just refinanced my house like 2 years ago at 3%. To more then double interest in 2 years, with how much housing prices have gone up in the same time is ridiculous. I'd never be able to buy my house right now. And it's making buying a 1st house instead of a condo nearly impossible around here. Not even counting the property tax hikes
Oh yea, I wouldn’t be able to buy this place either…..the same mortgage would be about 500 bucks higher :yoinks:

I just refinanced my house like 2 years ago at 3%. To more then double interest in 2 years, with how much housing prices have gone up in the same time is ridiculous. I'd never be able to buy my house right now. And it's making buying a 1st house instead of a condo nearly impossible around here. Not even counting the property tax hikes
Haha ya, property tax is stupid here too. I'm up to about $6000 a year now...that's $500 a month just in tax....just to live in a house and land I bought.

I was looking at the breakdown of where it goes....95% goes to schools 3% to debt. That leaves 2% for roads and services. That's why I don't give a @#>/ when they complain about the schools being underfunded. They get plenty of money, they're just terribly inefficient with it

The lower branches look extremely viable, and potent.

SSB3
_20221102_100808.JPG

:bow:

$6700/yr taxes here and we're in one of the cheapest tax areas in this part of the state. And it's a little town that doesn't even have it's own school. Most of the town is a nature preserve/fish hatchery. My same property closer to NYC would be around $20k in taxes alone

$6700/yr taxes here and we're in one of the cheapest tax areas in this part of the state. And it's a little town that doesn't even have it's own school. Most of the town is a nature preserve/fish hatchery. My same property closer to NYC would be around $20k in taxes alone
$362 a year for taxes here :yay::woohoo1::rofl: Livin cheap, under the sun:thumbsup:

I Hope all you Seed Hoarders realise tha seeds are Living things.....when you stick them in a drawer in the packets they are Slowly Suffocating......you can Hear them crying...if you Listen hard enough.........:yoinks:

#SavetheSeed ................:watering:...Plant it........cough..cough..............:pass:
:what?::salute:

Oh yea, I wouldn’t be able to buy this place either…..the same mortgage would be about 500 bucks higher :yoinks:

Ooof.....anyone with no Urgency needs to Sit on it ATM.... :pass: ....500$ is a big chunk of cash a month....

historically the interest rate and house prices should drop ...as no-one has the spare cash for deposits or can afford to take on the bad rates.

Fingers Crossed......:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back