Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
The stand was a cheap Walmart stand, a lighter particle board product, no loss really.
Prob should avoid ikea furniture for that same reason! Get 6 pumps into a press and the table legs all just break right off! :yoinks::crying:

1667404159772.gif

1667404186360.gif

What kind of bud structure is this gonna be as it matures? I haven't seen this structure before. Every large top has the same structure on the ends. I've never seen this splitting on the ends.
Maybe this is her reaction to topping?
View attachment 1533959
Are u referring to the end of the branch kinda growing like a zig zag? Maybe I’m already stoned but I’m not positive what it’s doing weird from the distance that pic is…..

Also I’m still 7 pages behind so no idea if this has been answered already! :d5::rofl:

I never get the appeal of these "illuminato" drops. Aren't these just the freebies they give away for regular orders? :shrug:
My only meph purchase was Black Friday 2019 but I think it’s still done the same way! Their freebies are either unreleased strains that are “testers” basically or strains been gone a while being rereleased on some rare occasions but they go out as the freebies first! Stuff with good reviews and feedback basically then move on to be produced for sale at a later drop! Of course not sure if they still do it that way since been almost 3yrs since I ordered from them! :shrug::smokeit:

Last edited:
Ok so need a techies help how come a video will upload in PM but not out here in the live section?trying help @Redeye Master get his pumpkin videos to upload…. I edited and uploaded a video from iphone but it will only let me post in PM which is the same problem he is having any help will be much appreciated :thanks:
ABEC4C24-575F-41DB-8289-E9FD6F1D4BEE.png

i think once i flip the cage plant to flower she will explode and the cage won't be seen, not sure tho my 1st photo plant so we shall see.
View attachment 1534014
I think once u flip to flower the plant will already be taller then the cage! :shrug:

Ok so need a techies help how come a video will upload in PM but not out here in the live section?trying help @Redeye Master get his pumpkin videos to upload…. I edited and uploaded a video from iphone but it will only let me post in PM which is the same problem he is having any help will be much appreciated :thanks:
View attachment 1534020
I’m not sure with videos but I know when I copy a pic from another website and paste it here at times it’ll say that! Usually I just pull up photo and screenshot it when that happens but not sure on video! Are u trying to directly upload it from another app that u used for editing? Or did u get video all edited and then upload to your camera roll?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back