Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Remember in the 1980's when the mortgage interest rate hit 18%...... :headbang: ....we lost our first house choice because of it.....:pass:
A 7% mortgage used to look like optimistic fantasy. When I entered the market, rates were something like twice that, and when I heard that my parents could access money at ~7%, I could not believe that I would ever see rates that low in my lifetime. The ultra low rates peeps have become used to are not normal, and anyone that maxed out on a variable rate mortgage in recent years is now headed for trouble. The real estate market is going to get interesting as recent changes cook in.

I Hope all you Seed Hoarders realise tha seeds are Living things.....when you stick them in a drawer in the packets they are Slowly Suffocating......you can Hear them crying...if you Listen hard enough.........:yoinks:

#SavetheSeed ................:watering:...Plant it........cough..cough..............:pass:
But Aunty, I don't have room. My dearest has been so patient... :biggrin:

Ok so need a techies help how come a video will upload in PM but not out here in the live section?trying help @Redeye Master get his pumpkin videos to upload…. I edited and uploaded a video from iphone but it will only let me post in PM which is the same problem he is having any help will be much appreciated :thanks:
View attachment 1534020
I’m not sure with videos but I know when I copy a pic from another website and paste it here at times it’ll say that! Usually I just pull up photo and screenshot it when that happens but not sure on video! Are u trying to directly upload it from another app that u used for editing? Or did u get video all edited and then upload to your camera roll?

That's what I get with anything over a couple seconds with an Android video
Videos must be compressed from original otherwise they will never be small enough to upload.. that is why only very short videos will work a 1 min video will roughly be this before any editing View attachment 1534033

Probably gonna need someone higher up to help out :shrug:wink wink @Son of Hobbes @blue @wwwillie @Mañ'O'Green

Not the phone call I was wanting to get,:dammit: oh well is what it is. Dr. called my blood work results aren't so great, having to go back Friday to get meds and find out what's going on

Not the phone call I was wanting to get,:dammit: oh well is what it is. Dr. called my blood work results aren't so great, having to go back Friday to get meds and find out what's going on
Good luck buddy hope it goes well
1667410492977.gif

Good Morfnoevight All you Happy Humpday Stoners.

Ok so need a techies help how come a video will upload in PM but not out here in the live section?trying help @Redeye Master get his pumpkin videos to upload…. I edited and uploaded a video from iphone but it will only let me post in PM which is the same problem he is having any help will be much appreciated :thanks:
View attachment 1534020
OMG stop making this hard.

Go here and convert your file for FREE to .m4v

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back