Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Think that is most Stoners Fantasy @Frank the Dank .... :pass: ....we are in the main antisocial....:biggrin:....

We want a little Home Land.....with no neighbours...and a bit of soil to be self sufficient.....with Bud of course.....:watering:...and avoid the stresses of normal life............but everything comes with drawbacks.

Internet coverage and electric here.......:biggrin:...after one storm we went without electric for 5 weeks.....if we'd been in town that would have been done in a few days....

If we want water...there is a supermarket 5 minutes drive away...

If the sewers go...I can dig a hole......:crying:....:digit:......wait....hubby can dig a hole........:crying:

But if we need the police or ambulance....they are only 10 minutes away........

Think about this.........if you broke your leg and your phone.......could you Survive there........?...or are you planning a Commune.......

Just Thinking....you could make The Dude old Lassie movies.....so he knew what to do in an Emergency...............:eyebrows:
Truth be told…..my remote living dreams will probably stay dreams. Dude and I have a good home. Being just the two of us, it’s better in town. If my jeep breaks down I can walk most places. There’s relatively little upkeep on my yard….. so it’ll be easy to take care of when my health problems make that stuff harder and harder. Plus…..only a fool would sell at this point……I have a 1.9% interest rate on this house :eyebrows: with skyrocketing interest rates at the moment, I think I’ll just make a smart decision and stay right where I’m at in my small mountain town. Scorpions and all…:rofl::pass:

Night owl drop is live. Includes zamaldelica express f4, scoopski (Rocbud purple scoops x wizards apprentice) and strawberry milk and qookies f2 from the build a soil grow :drool:

Joined the special thing and bought some a couple days ago. Stoked! but then again I got a two year backlog of Stoked!

Truth be told…..my remote living dreams will probably stay dreams. Dude and I have a good home. Being just the two of us, it’s better in town. If my jeep breaks down I can walk most places. There’s relatively little upkeep on my yard….. so it’ll be easy to take care of when my health problems make that stuff harder and harder. Plus…..only a fool would sell at this point……I have a 1.9% interest rate on this house :eyebrows: with skyrocketing interest rates at the moment, I think I’ll just make a smart decision and stay right where I’m at in my small mountain town. Scorpions and all…:rofl::pass:

Fed raising rates again today to over 7%!

Yup.....I Get it.........sometimes Convenience is the Barter point.... :pass: ....even with scorpions........

and..the more you got........the more you have to Look After.........when you have land it can never be a Finished job.......:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back