Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha Ha! I think you copied da wrong Bill.:biggrin:

Aye..... :crying: ...but you know who I meant..........:crying:

I Think of both of you as Bill.......I Forget the Wild........:biggrin:....

And I can't forget to go buy my lotto ticket............$1.2B. When I win, I'll buy you a place anywhere ya want! :bighug::cheers:

Cheer @WildBill ....:bighug:...we'll just get @Frank the Dank land....and we can all turn up.....

Can you Imagine the cooking...joints....and coffee if we were all there.........?.........

Glad to hear you're feeling better. I was dying at work yesterday looking at everybody's delicious looking food!!!
Thanks!
I had slacked off smoking or canna coffee because of the internet guy and more importantly, all that damn meat. I couldn't afford to doze off. Kid turned out to be cool, but still didn't "Have the need to know" what went on in da spare bedroom.

Yeah, the food pics were rough. Everyone got to eat what they posted MANY hours before I did mine. Fuggin worth the wait!!!

I'm off like a dirty shirt!
Everyone have a great day!

Aye..... :crying: ...but you know who I meant..........:crying:

I Think of both of you as Bill.......I Forget the Wild........:biggrin:....

Cheer @WildBill ....:bighug:...we'll just get @Frank the Dank land....and we can all turn up.....

Can you Imagine the cooking...joints....and coffee if we were all there.........?.........
I'm in for that!!!! Several sections of land in the Golden Triangle.......privacy and better fire control. We'll need a tropical place to go smoke our harvest in the off season. But that's a problem. How to transport our harvest. I guess I'll just have to buy a yacht. We can take our harvest with us and go to wherever we want.

Night owl drop is live. Includes zamaldelica express f4, scoopski (Rocbud purple scoops x wizards apprentice) and strawberry milk and qookies f2 from the build a soil grow :drool:

Man! This Delta8, on top of what I have going, is hammering me!!!! Good hammer!

Alexa can be a real stupid bitch sometimes! :funny::funny::funny:

I dunno what this Delta8 combo is doing, but I'm sorta floating between several effects, kinda cycling, seamlessly, between invigorating, mellow, foggy, inquisitive. Pretty interesting. Even had kinda slow-motion ray trace motion with my hand in front of the screen.

Just heard the biggest DUH! I've heard in a while!
"If you restrict petroleum production, you restrict the economy."

Welcome to 70's gas lines! I know some of you guys remember this first hand! It's common sense and it's common knowledge!

They knew what they were doing.

Fucking radio! God damn thing just fucking killed by buzz!:grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1:

I'm not gonna share. It would do the same! :grrr1:

Damn! I gotta destroy or beat something, now. GTA to kill OR Need For Speed Heat to beat?
I think it's NFS. No humans to deal with!

Damn radio is OFF!:face:

Have a great day again! :rofl::rofl::rofl::woohoo::woohoo:

Fucking radio! God damn thing just fucking killed by buzz!:grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1:

I'm not gonna share. It would do the same! :grrr1:

Damn! I gotta destroy or beat something, now. GTA to kill OR Need For Speed Heat to beat?
I think it's NFS. No humans to deal with!

Damn radio is OFF!:face:

Have a great day again! :rofl::rofl::rofl::woohoo::woohoo:

Hold up your left hand and repeat after me.......I Promised Mossy no Political Talk when I'm on a Pain Jag.......I will Resist the temptation to take Pot Shots at poltical parties.......and rile up LS......... :headbang: ....

UP your meds @WildBill .....:pighug:.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back