Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Pinky!! Happy Wednesday!

giphy.gif
Aww.
Happy Wednesday! Skywalker :pass:
IMG_20221102_061033769.jpg

What kind of bud structure is this gonna be as it matures? I haven't seen this structure before. Every large top has the same structure on the ends. I've never seen this splitting on the ends.
Maybe this is her reaction to topping?
100_0437.JPG

Very Well @Bill.de.Cat .....looks like they have you Well Trained...............:watering:
Ha Ha! I think you copied da wrong Bill.:biggrin:
I let them think they have me trained.:eyebrows:
I manipulated them to get most on the same water cycle. But I'm now thinking that may be a mistake. I have 9 gallons of water to mix and dish out. BUT...............I really need to topdress for flower and I need to do that before watering. GOT to do some squishing I've been putting off.
And I can't forget to go buy my lotto ticket............$1.2B. When I win, I'll buy you a place anywhere ya want! :bighug::cheers:
I know one thing............i'm staying on top of my pain control today. I've got a real good start!:eyebrows::baked::cooldance:
Yesterday TOTALLY sucked on that aspect!
Did get my fiber internet yesterday! All the guy could smell was the smoking meat.:cools:
Faster, costs half as much and no copper coming into my electronics!

Ha Ha! I think you copied da wrong Bill.:biggrin:
I let them think they have me trained.:eyebrows:
I manipulated them to get most on the same water cycle. But I'm now thinking that may be a mistake. I have 9 gallons of water to mix and dish out. BUT...............I really need to topdress for flower and I need to do that before watering. GOT to do some squishing I've been putting off.
And I can't forget to go buy my lotto ticket............$1.2B. When I win, I'll buy you a place anywhere ya want! :bighug::cheers:
I know one thing............i'm staying on top of my pain control today. I've got a real good start!:eyebrows::baked::cooldance:
Yesterday TOTALLY sucked on that aspect!
Did get my fiber internet yesterday! All the guy could smell was the smoking meat.:cools:
Faster, costs half as much and no copper coming into my electronics!
Glad to hear you're feeling better. I was dying at work yesterday looking at everybody's delicious looking food!!!

Damn it bill I am too slow :yeahthat: to pinky posts…. I had to go eat then passed out last night morning everyone 40f with Hebert fog today suppose me to warm up for the weekend though :woohoo:

You need to plant less seeds, your out of control man lol
:nono: Appreciate your concern but where’s the fun in that :haha::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: just a little extra effort but the end result should be worth it :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back