Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a growroom question/problem.

I knew that this grow would go into the cold season. I thought that when it got cold, it would help keep temps fairly even and wouldn't have to run a heater in the off period or at least as much. It's working on that point.

The problem is the humidity of the off cycle tent/s. It has tended to rise, which is normal. I could keep this schedule and fix the problem easily with the AC Infinity humidistat controlled exhaust fan in my 3 tents, but we all know that's outta the question at the moment.

I'm lowering the dehumidifier to 50% and see how the current off cycle tent does.

Some are getting close to harvest......maybe two weeks. What is the highest humidity, I can be safe from mold on off cycle with an average temp of 71- 68*F?
This run is doing far too well to screw it up now.
I am new at this, but I shoot for ~40%, and make certain that I have excellent air circulation though the entire canopy. So far, no mold on my indoor grows. With good air movement and stable RH, you might get away with ~50%. but I don't have enough experience to be sure. I think intermittent excursions to high RH can be very risky too, so you need to see what is going on during lights out. If RH spikes, that could be a problem. Any time I have seen guttation after lights out, I have had mold. Always outdoors so far, but guttation is a very bad sign.

My challenge indoors is the opposite, my RH would be too low without help. Good luck with it. :pighug:

Did someone say fried chicken:rofl::rofl:
1668385385724.gif

E7636736-DF81-4A39-A33F-D05B4DE6D33B.jpeg

I'm lowering the dehumidifier to 50% and see how the current off cycle tent does.

Some are getting close to harvest......maybe two weeks. What is the highest humidity, I can be safe from mold on off cycle with an average temp of 71- 68*F?
This run is doing far too well to screw it up now
I am new at this, but I shoot for ~40%, and make certain that I have excellent air circulation though the entire canopy. So far, no mold on my indoor grows. With good air movement and stable RH, you might get away with ~50%. but I don't have enough experience to be sure. I think intermittent excursions to high RH can be very risky too, so you need to see what is going on during lights out. If RH spikes, that could be a problem. Any time I have seen guttation after lights out, I have had mold. Always outdoors so far, but guttation is a very bad sign.

My challenge indoors is the opposite, my RH would be too low without help. Good luck with it. :pighug:
:yeahthat: I run my dehumidifier at 45% most of the time to keep lung room/basement at <50% and then make sure I have plenty of air flow when tent is full and full flower mode I have 6” and 4” in-line exhaust fans and a 8” intake fan with flaps open too I want plenty of air being exchanged… I try to keep the tent at no more than 62% max at lights off when lights on 50-60%

Last edited:
Morning y’all :coffee2:

Chores done :greencheck: Now coffee and a Pax:smokeout:

passing one on to you guys.

I’m hitting on some nicely cured Strawberry Cheesecake from Seedsman. Wasn’t impressed at first, but that sweet cheese aroma and flavor really has started to develop nicely. Very sleepy weed, didn’t know that either. I will need a Sativa to be wake up a bit!
Alas, I have finished up my last of that strain. As you did, I found it very nice indeed, and it worked for sleep for me after being in the freezer for a few months. I liked the strain a lot, and may grow it again. The aroma and taste once cured is worth the growing. It seemed to get nicer the longer I had it around. :pighug:

Yeah, being sick is discouraging, especially when whatever is going on keeps going on. Good luck with it mate, I hope you get past it soon. :bighug: :pighug:
Thanks man, pretty sure I have this RSV thats going around. Like a roller coaster, was ok for a few hours then got real tired, took a nap, now I feel like poo again. Im so glad I got 4 days to rest up. Almost signed up for overtime on friday.

Soo...since putting a water feed in my good humidifier didn't work, I dug out the broken top fill model. Since the fan didn't work on it I added one and it looks terrible :crying:

It actually works really well! And I can run it off the rainbird instead of having to reset it whenever the power flickers :thumbsup:
View attachment 1537683
May try to make it look nicer later....or not lol
The girls do not have eyes... They don't care what it looks like, just whether it keeps those little stomata open and happy. :biggrin:

Yes! Precisely. I dont want people to know how much I just spent on not alot of products
dude, we have all done it. I still have to resort to the dispensary after crossing the USA border, and it hurts every time. :pighug:

That’s why u should do like me!

Step 1) Just figure out which members are close to where u live…..

Step 2) Bug them to hook u up til u have a crop of your own!

Worked for me! :woohoo1::crying:
Being able to connect locally would be great, but so far no dice for me. I have a few buds that enjoy gifted bud, salve, or tincture, but no local growers. It would be fun to share one with another grower and shoot the breeze in person. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back