Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
My greedy little 'I wanna take over the tent' Knows Candy at day 53. :biggrin::eyebrows::rofl:
If I can keep her under control, she's gonna make some canna!
I'm gonna call Early Flower. With that, I expect her to be an 80+ day girl, but not as long as some others. I don't think she's finished stretching, but she has slowed.
Depending on the smoke, the next one might get a Regular EarthBox. As big as that girl will get, I'll probably just put her in the 2x4 and let her run.
View attachment 1537816
View attachment 1537818
Sour Stomper orgy pot at 53 days, right on schedule for 65 days with beginning signs of fade.
View attachment 1537817
Mine was like 108 or something like that, she probably could have gone longer but I was playing chicken with her density lol

I'm in coco, watering twice a day. The surface of the coco and the sides of the fabric pots are always green. The girls don't seem to care.

:yeahthat:

Yeah its the stock rubber one, I was thinking about getting a new one but its hard to find stuff for my ruger m77. Not a lot of "aftermarket" products for it. I had to get a special picatinny rail put on because my scope selection is extremely limited with its dovetail mounts being so far forward. That alone was 90 bucks. And yes it probably would. Ive put 20 rounds down range in 1 day before and even with as tight of a grip as I could get I still had a yellow bruise on my shoulder by the end of the day. Maybe I just have weak ass shoulders tho lmao. Its also the long action version so stocks are limited as well. It seems like their short pull hawkeye m77 is the one that caught all the popularity
I guess ya just need to look at it like this, it should take only one shot! Sounds like you have the targeting down to a respectable standard. As long as you know where to place your bullet based on your circumstances on your game, I think you're good to go.

The only time I've hunted on public land, was on a huge section of University land in the Big Bend area in Texas. It was large enough to have limited contact with other hunters, but we were hunting Mule Deer in a fairly mountainous and fairly open area, so long shots are the norm. 400yds was my shortest. Naturally, the bright orange gear is a must and pretty sure required by law when on public land in all states. The absolute most top thing that everyone hunting on public land should have in their mind is target identification. I had a kid, among the guys assigned to me waiting to get out of the Navy at the TAD barracks, was shot while on leave by a hunter. He was a big boy and was extremely lucky that he was shot in the upper arm. The bullet didn't hit a bone, but the exit wound was a VERY disturbing sight.
Surely, there's a website that shows public land that available to hunt on. I am and always have been quite leery of hunting on public land. I don't trust that everyone has proper training and the ability to use that training, or damn common sense. The one tip that I can give you on hunting on public land is pick the largest section of land you can find.

I agree with mara cachafa I've had my coco turn green when I added great white microbes.. I think it is from overwatering/medium being too wet over saturated and possible damping off like other have said BUT girls didn't seem to mind just try not to water anymore then need right now:d5::biggrin:
Once the girls are well established, I ignore the algae. I find with coco that frequent fertigation to runoff, keeping the coco wet all the time, works the best for me, and that means algae, added bennies or not. For seedlings, I start with moist coco when the seeds/peat plugs are planted, and water sparingly and outside the canopy only for several days. Once they reach the third set of real leaves the risk of overwatering seems to be pretty much gone in coco/perlite that I have used.

But I am new at this stuff, so maybe I have just been lucky. :pighug:

We got our first snow :yoinks::doh::nono::shrug:
55AA73C4-E6DD-41F2-B7B1-BD5E31056E4C.jpeg

Nala is feeling great saucier every day:woohoo:
D3791797-ADEC-4E33-9A1B-5FD0461FF4A5.jpeg

Little extra tongue for ya :rofl::rofl::rofl:
2A8302F5-4A2D-4387-B65E-32269FF19010.jpeg

I just fired up a bowl of that animal cake I got topped with that durban zkittles cured sugar and I gotta say I could get used to this combo
:baked:
I don’t think u are supposed to combust concentrate like that! Thought it wasted a bunch? :shrug:

I know the problem! She’s upset she didn’t get an earthbox so she’s being a bitch in return! I’ve had that issue myself a few times! Or at least that’s what I call it mainly cuz I suck at diagnosing problems! ;) :rofl::d5:
LOL! You could easily be correct. She was gonna be in a breeding attempt, but she came up with the three leaf crap formation, so she was not a good candidate and with this problem, it's a good thing I didn't go ahead and breed her.
I might attempt doing it again with 3BOG being the seeded in a Jr and Double Grape being the reversed.
Second grow in attempting to make some seeds has not occurred because of mutants popping up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back