Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? I mean I guess but what does that make moon rocks then? Or are moonrocks a gimmick?
Moon rocks are covered in hash oil and kief! Kief is soft and burns easy but u need really high temps to properly smoke concentrate! :d5:

One good thing about living in the city. If i don't feel like driving to where I usually grab i walk a couple blocks and I got to choose from 7 different kinds got 4 seperate eighths for $100 or a couple blocks the other way and pick from 1or 2 and get the half for $50View attachment 1537876
White Russian, Casanova, bubble gum and what's left of the cherry bomb in the bowl. I went for the tastiest this go
I've become such a canna snob and used to inexpensive high quality ORGANICALLY grown canna!
I don't think I could bring myself to buy canna at a dispensary.

Moon rocks are covered in hash oil and kief! Kief is soft and burns easy but u need really high temps to properly smoke concentrate! :d5:
These Moon Rocks you guys are talking about, sound alot like what we call a Salad in my neck of the woods. A small bud dipped in hash oil and rolled in Keif.
I tried it for the first time last year, a co-worker gave me one to try, the smell was so pungent, I swear it smelled like baby shit. But holy shit, it got me stoned as all hell.

IMG_20221113_194625355~2.jpg

White Russian out the bowl and my last batch of
Skywalker out the bong but lets top it with a little kief from the grinder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back