Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not only the amount but the spectrum of light she hates, as soon as I put the flowering lights(3000k) inplace of some full spectrum veg lights and turned on the 660 and 730nm reds, she got her act together and I was able to turn up the lights to a much higher par/DLI without having to use the damn sunscreen!!! :rofl:
I don't have that option. I think all lights should be spectrum adjustable.

Mine was like 108 or something like that, she probably could have gone longer but I was playing chicken with her density lol
Yeah, I saw that and had me worried that I wasn't gonna have her cut down before Christmas. Not a damn worry about Christmas this year. It's just not happening this year with the tree in the roof thing throwing a huge wrench into the mix.
I could be fooled, but I doubt if she will make it as long as yours. I do know that she's gonna need support when the buds fatten up. I don't remember, did you need to support yours?

LOL! You could easily be correct. She was gonna be in a breeding attempt, but she came up with the three leaf crap formation, so she was not a good candidate and with this problem, it's a good thing I didn't go ahead and breed her.
I might attempt doing it again with 3BOG being the seeded in a Jr and Double Grape being the reversed.
Second grow in attempting to make some seeds has not occurred because of mutants popping up.
1668388660367.gif

dude, we have all done it. I still have to resort to the dispensary after crossing the USA border, and it hurts every time. :pighug:
One good thing about living in the city. If i don't feel like driving to where I usually grab i walk a couple blocks and I got to choose from 7 different kinds got 4 seperate eighths for $100 or a couple blocks the other way and pick from 1or 2 and get the half for $50
IMG_20221113_192235662.jpg

White Russian, Casanova, bubble gum and what's left of the cherry bomb in the bowl. I went for the tastiest this go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back