Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yours looks better than mine. At day 53, she has improved slightly from less light. Because of my Miss Hog the tent above, everyone is on stands for even as possible canopy.

3BOG is sitting on the floor. IF she makes it, I hope her buds get hard. They are nice size, just fluffy at the moment.

Funny how such a finicky plant can be a parent of the easy to grow, productive and killer smoke as 3BOG X Double Grape! She's the ONLY Meph girl I really hadn't been ecstatic with.

I'm sure the light was a problem. It may not be the source of the problem. If the light isn't the source, I haven't a clue WTF it is though. She received the exact same everything as everyone else. Whatever it is, she doesn't like it.
View attachment 1537842
I know the problem! She’s upset she didn’t get an earthbox so she’s being a bitch in return! I’ve had that issue myself a few times! Or at least that’s what I call it mainly cuz I suck at diagnosing problems! ;) :rofl::d5:

Yours looks better than mine. At day 53, she has improved slightly from less light. Because of my Miss Hog the tent above, everyone is on stands for even as possible canopy.

3BOG is sitting on the floor. IF she makes it, I hope her buds get hard. They are nice size, just fluffy at the moment.

Funny how such a finicky plant can be a parent of the easy to grow, productive and killer smoke as 3BOG X Double Grape! She's the ONLY Meph girl I really hadn't been ecstatic with.

I'm sure the light was a problem. It may not be the source of the problem. If the light isn't the source, I haven't a clue WTF it is though. She received the exact same everything as everyone else. Whatever it is, she doesn't like it.
View attachment 1537842
It is not only the amount but the spectrum of light she hates, as soon as I put the flowering lights(3000k) inplace of some full spectrum veg lights and turned on the 660 and 730nm reds, she got her act together and I was able to turn up the lights to a much higher par/DLI without having to use the damn sunscreen!!! :rofl:

:headbang: Saturday/Sunday morning....all the Best cooking programs on TV......:chef:....can be Torture.........:biggrin:
not for me - if it takes longer to cook it than eat it, I usually choose something quicker. :pighug:

Yeah Cheers @Bill.de.Cat .... :headbang: ..thats the kinda spam we tollerate......

I popped in the other day....Laughed me head off.....then left without voting........:crying: ... had to pop back this morning.......

VOTE..VOTE...VOTE....:yay1:...SUPPORT YOUR COMMUNITY......
done a while ago! :biggrin:

I have a growroom question/problem.

I knew that this grow would go into the cold season. I thought that when it got cold, it would help keep temps fairly even and wouldn't have to run a heater in the off period or at least as much. It's working on that point.

The problem is the humidity of the off cycle tent/s. It has tended to rise, which is normal. I could keep this schedule and fix the problem easily with the AC Infinity humidistat controlled exhaust fan in my 3 tents, but we all know that's outta the question at the moment.

I'm lowering the dehumidifier to 50% and see how the current off cycle tent does.

Some are getting close to harvest......maybe two weeks. What is the highest humidity, I can be safe from mold on off cycle with an average temp of 71- 68*F?
This run is doing far too well to screw it up now.

Thanks @Talonxracer I hope so too. I really dont wanna be sick anymore.its been almost a month of just not being ok now and its starting to get irritating.
Yeah, being sick is discouraging, especially when whatever is going on keeps going on. Good luck with it mate, I hope you get past it soon. :bighug: :pighug:

:smoking:
BA226FC9-F921-4AFB-A2EB-FC446E990DEC.jpeg
50AFA778-45FE-4B92-A71E-8444F7BC69E7.jpeg

I have a growroom question/problem.

I knew that this grow would go into the cold season. I thought that when it got cold, it would help keep temps fairly even and wouldn't have to run a heater in the off period or at least as much. It's working on that point.

The problem is the humidity of the off cycle tent/s. It has tended to rise, which is normal. I could keep this schedule and fix the problem easily with the AC Infinity humidistat controlled exhaust fan in my 3 tents, but we all know that's outta the question at the moment.

I'm lowering the dehumidifier to 50% and see how the current off cycle tent does.

Some are getting close to harvest......maybe two weeks. What is the highest humidity, I can be safe from mold on off cycle with an average temp of 71- 68*F?
This run is doing far too well to screw it up now.
Basically the same here, I have the lights on from 4pm in the afternoon till 10am in the morning and their night time is my daytime. There is lower humidity during the day so that helps greatly, I try to keep it around 50% to no more than 60% rh with a lights off temp of 68-72*f. The lung room, my den, has a rh of 33-50%rh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back